View Full Version : Transplant in Lubbock

respkjc
11-23-04, 03:27 AM
Hello,
I am 39 Female, health professional, transplanted in Lubbock right now. I have been DX'd with ADD since 1992 and it has been a Blessing From God! I just wish I hadn't had to go through all the hard lessons so many of us do......But what would LIFE be like without the HARD KNOCKS!! Currently on Adderrall and surviving from one fire to the next, HEE HEE!! I have been married twice,(the same alcoholic & couldn't change him!!),NO children,Also diagnosed with CA and MS. Life is full of challenges!! And I firmly believe it is ALL IN THE ATTITUDE!!
Thanks to all for the WELCOME and everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY
I wanted a smiley but can't make it work!!
RESPKJC

pembroke
11-23-04, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forums. :) When you start a new thread, you should be able to post a smilie from the drop-down menu (arrow pointing down next to the smilie face). When replying to a post either "go advance" or "post reply". :cool:

charlie
11-23-04, 12:14 PM
WElcome to ADD Forums res!

I see your smiley!

I'd like to direct your attention to the wonderful search function on the upper right of each page. My favorite is to go to advanced search and click on the show posts button.

Quick notes that took me a while to find; calendar link above shows chat times and the bottom of each page as you scroll past the quick reply field are topics of similar interests that you might be interested in.

Read, search any words, topics, or questions that may interest you, and please POST!

ttugrad
05-15-08, 06:38 PM
I am a 35/m in Lubbock, diagnosed with ADD about a year ago. I am new to the forums. Glad to have another Lubbock member.