View Full Version : wellbutrin

hollywood
06-21-12, 03:17 PM
Not sure why but I kind of want off this med but it seems to work. Here is what happens without wellbutrin. I take my stims , go to work and I just jump around from one thing to the next researching this or that or what may be causing this for me or that for me . So, I take or add wellbutrin to my stims and it takes a few weeks and I seem to have less or a huge marked difference in this type of researching nonsense. Basically I do my work and try to get going on stuff that will be useful to me or job search. Only drawback is that with wellbutrin I crash in the evenings and my focus is leveled off to a point where it's not that effective. Conversely, without wellbutrin I do this non stop searching all day, work is harder , I'm up and down and then I go home and my nightly dose is very effective and I'm totally normal and can focus later and probably go to be later but I'm focused. What the heck is this , depression?

425runner
06-21-12, 04:53 PM
I don't know holywood...I kindda wanna get off Wellbutrin as well but it seems like it might be helping, although not significantly. When I go off stims, I take tyrosine and Wellbutrin and it works just fine but add stims to Wellbutrin and I can't get anything done. Dunno...

hollywood
06-21-12, 11:24 PM
When you take Stims and Wellbutrin you get less positive effects ??? Man? Total opposite of my experience . I get complementary effects of both , but my Stims work well , better on cpap and way better with Nuvigil and a pretty good effect with cymbalta at night . Your stimulants don't work ?

MyPurpleSky
06-22-12, 01:29 AM
I don't know holywood...I kindda wanna get off Wellbutrin as well but it seems like it might be helping, although not significantly. When I go off stims, I take tyrosine and Wellbutrin and it works just fine but add stims to Wellbutrin and I can't get anything done. Dunno...

425runner, isn't l-tyrosine an all natural stimulant? i've thought about trying that, but don't know how much to take, which makes me nervous. i've researched online, but the dosage varies depending on what site you're looking at...