View Full Version : Lets all add each other on MyFitnessPal

tipoo
06-22-12, 09:33 AM
Myfitnesspal is a website as well as iOS and Android apps for recording your exercise and eating habits and calculating your nutrition profile over days/weeks/months, so you can know if you need more or less calories depending on your goals and other stuff like that. I just joined up yesterday, seems like a great app so far, but I'd like a bunch of us to add each other for added motivation, here's me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tipoo

It even tells you if some of your friends need more encouragement to use it, it's pretty neat, and if I have a bunch of you on my case (and vice versa) it will be even better :D

Abi
06-22-12, 11:38 AM
I'm in

Abi
06-23-12, 07:06 AM
-278CALORIES REMAINING
Goal Food Exercise = Net
1720 1998 - 0 1998

Abi
06-23-12, 07:07 AM
Tipoo this is where you insult me and make me feel like a loser.

tipoo
06-23-12, 10:07 AM
Tipoo this is where you insult me and make me feel like a loser.

Nah, just give you some virtual pokes in the ribs for encouragement
*poke poke*

Hard numbers seem like a pretty good motivator for me. The first day I went to the gym and came out below my daily calorie goal, the second day I was going to skip the gym but saw that my count went over so I went anyways. I also like how they give estimates of how much weight you'll lose/gain if you ate and exercised the same way as you did that day for a few weeks.

I'm going to try to be below at least 5 days a week.

Blueranne
06-23-12, 12:13 PM
I already have an account. On Monday I will add both of you.

CheekyMonkey
06-23-12, 04:33 PM
I have an account.

I stopped using it.

shocking. :lol:

tipoo
06-28-12, 08:04 PM
Try to log your stuff every day, guys :)

Targaryen
06-28-12, 08:09 PM
I had to use targaryen007 for my user name. I need to start exercising.

tipoo
08-22-12, 02:04 PM
7 pounds down, this is working :)

Nows when the ADHD kicks in and makes me want to switch to bulking early. But I think I'll keep going with the cut before I do, maybe another 7.

Blueranne
08-22-12, 02:15 PM
I've dropped my body fat down by .75% and maintained my weight. I really like being able to track my food intake. The hardest part for me is sticking to 32g of sugar or less. I think over the last month I've only made that goal twice, but as long as Im dropping the fat I dont care too much.

Footsore Ramble
01-04-13, 08:17 PM
I just started using MyFitnessPal and I like it. I'll add you! My username there is FootsoreRambler.