View Full Version : Focalin & Vitamin C

G252013
07-03-12, 11:27 AM
May be something to consider:

For me, the difference between focalin "working" and not working is dependent upon my cortisol (stress) levels. Vitamin C is a notorious blocker of cortisol.

Ofcourse given the correct timing intervals (spacing out the time between the C tablet dose and the Focalin, I have experienced some success today.

Not nearly as anxious/stressed/irritable as I otherwise would be on focalin given this dose.

Will continue to test

Twiggy
07-03-12, 01:03 PM
How long do you wait from the moment you take Vit C and taking Focalin?

G252013
07-03-12, 01:27 PM
I've waited roughly an hour so far

G252013
07-04-12, 01:18 PM
This has significantly reduced the negative side effects

G252013
07-04-12, 08:40 PM
Still amazed at how well this has worked for me so far, looking forward to the coming days to see if it continues

gatorADDe
07-04-12, 10:31 PM
May be something to consider:

For me, the difference between focalin "working" and not working is dependent upon my cortisol (stress) levels. Vitamin C is a notorious blocker of cortisol.

Ofcourse given the correct timing intervals (spacing out the time between the C tablet dose and the Focalin, I have experienced some success today.

Not nearly as anxious/stressed/irritable as I otherwise would be on focalin given this dose.

Will continue to test

Have you ever tried ritalin?? I'm currently taking ritalin and have been wondering if focalin might be better because ritalin gives me anxiety. But it seems like anxiety is a pretty common side effect with focalin too. sigh

G252013
07-05-12, 01:35 AM
Yeah I've tried Ritalin, makes me feel good but with just no focus & drive