View Full Version : Support Group Meetings Schedules

Draga
11-27-04, 10:33 PM
Posted By: CHADD
Subject: CHADD Support Group Meeting
Location: Chartres/Pontchartrain Mental Health Clinic, 617 Elysian Fields Avenue
When: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:00 AM - 1:45 AM
Category: Meeting

Draga
11-27-04, 10:34 PM
Location: Chartres/Pontchartrain Mental Health Clinic, 617 Elysian Fields Avenue
When: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:00 AM - 1:45 AM

Draga
11-27-04, 10:38 PM
When: Wednesday, February 9, 2005 12:00 AM - 1:45 AM

3 Months Notice...anyone got any plans for deese days :p

Draga
12-02-04, 03:56 PM

CHADD of New Orleans will soon begin to provide a Children's Facilitated Support Group and an Adult Focused Support Group along with our existing Parent Support Group. If you are interested in either of the new group, please email me at chaddnola@msn.com . I will post the schedule of meetings early in January.

Karran,
Coordinator
CHADD of New Orleans

CHADD of New Orleans is a volunteer lead local support group. We depend on membership dues to support our meetings, purchase books and tapes for our lending library, provide inservices to local schools and to provide handouts at our meetings. If you are not a member of CHADD of New Orleans, please consider joining. You can join online at www.chadd.org.

AngieBaby1228
08-12-05, 11:23 AM
Are there any meeting coming up? Its been a long time since a post, I was just wondering if there is going to be one soon.