View Full Version : ssri or snri weening

hollywood
07-09-12, 11:54 AM
I've dabbled with these meds and they seem to help initially then you hit an adjustment period and its rough. Mornings are filled with slow starts and you crave sweets like mad and it takes forever to get going. It stinks, but then you can focus on other things once you finally get going which is good. I don't know if I'm imagining this but if you start and then stop after a day or two on just trying it out I seem to feel like crap for weeks. Is this true? I have heard it's not even in my blood yet so thats not possible? I don't know how to take one and keep on it since everybody that gets on lists the pro's of taking it but then say they were lazy the whole time on it and then state it was worse weening... WTF? By the way the ones that are more stimulating like wellbutrin and prozac interfere with stims more so whats the frigging point/

sarahsweets
07-09-12, 05:52 PM
Which meds are you referring to?

hollywood
07-10-12, 09:34 AM
I guess I'm referring mostly to ssri's and snri's with the mornings and the potential weight gain from them. I guess in ways I do better on them but then I run into the sleepy issue and the interferance with concentrating and understanding things when I'm on them. It's a slippery slope.