View Full Version : Been using an all natural supplement for my ADD

metal2core
07-09-12, 09:39 PM
I have ADD, have tried using adderall, straterra, and riddlin, and have had side effects from each of them. Adderall made me to zippy, it helped me get organized in my head, but it still left me feeling depressed and gave me aches in my body. I didn't like the fact that it was addictive. Riddlin made me a zombie, and straterra did nothing to help me, so I went out and did some research to see if there was anything else out there that I could try.

A friend of mind recommended a supplement from a company called "it works" called "Confianza", supposed to help mental abilities such as focus, and improved concentration as well as getting better sleep and improved energy. I have been using this supplement for 2 months now, and can't even begin to describe the difference it has made in my life. I feel like I am on adderall in terms of my ability to maintain focus and organize myself in my head, but I feel no negative side effects. Plus the fact that it is 100% natural, it's pretty amazing. I want to keep using it to see if it last like that, but so far, I've kept the same dose and haven't had any need to increase or decrease the dose.