View Full Version : Insanity Workout

Pamplemousse
07-29-12, 10:09 AM
Anyone else doing/did the Insanity workout program? I'm on day 4 cause I really want to get even more toned and get some abs going. lol :D (It's a 60 program)

It's definitely super difficult! Just wondering if anyone has already made it through the two months.

TheChemicals
07-29-12, 02:36 PM
This girl at work rturned it, she didnt like it. She already looked good to me so i didnt see any improvements. She also does the pilates workouts and that thing you shake in your hand in front of your mouth like your sucking a big fat cucumber.

PookDo
07-30-12, 06:47 PM
I am starting Power 90 here shortly to work up to it. I really want to get lean and have lots of endurance. Have you seen Tapout XT?

tipoo
08-09-12, 10:27 PM
Still doing it? I looked at some but haven't done it, looks ok, seems like it's 100% cardio.

Pamplemousse
09-24-12, 10:31 PM
Still doing it? I looked at some but haven't done it, looks ok, seems like it's 100% cardio.

I just started it up again. I had to take a break due a sports injury. Pretty sure I'm going to die from this workout. Oh well, at least my corpse will look good!

Verile
09-25-12, 04:14 AM
Lift heavy things, lose fat. Best way to get "toned". Excessive cardio will just make you look like a child but if that's the look you're going for...

Verile
09-25-12, 06:02 AM
Ah, I keep forgetting this is one of those rare parts of the internet where the gender demographic is roughly equal. While I still think women would benefit from lifting weights far more than cardio in terms of better body composition, I understand my opinion is neither shared nor welcome. Feel free to disregard my earlier post and enjoy your cardio.

Pamplemousse
09-25-12, 10:49 AM
Ah, I keep forgetting this is one of those rare parts of the internet where the gender demographic is roughly equal. While I still think women would benefit from lifting weights far more than cardio in terms of better body composition, I understand my opinion is neither shared nor welcome. Feel free to disregard my earlier post and enjoy your cardio.

It's more than cardio. There's a cardio workout one day a week. But other ones are plyometrics, resistance training, ab workouts, power training. Stuff like that. From everything I've seen it does a great job of burning fat and building muscle. It's really difficult!