View Full Version : you are what you eat

Addelicious
08-02-12, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I used to eat fruit and veggie only after watching BBC you are what you eat. I didc that because I did not want t eat anything else and fruit and veggie were appetizing. nowadays I eat icecream everyday, and unless I force myself or feels ill, I eat no other food. Berore all this, I ate only icecream and donuts/pastery. I quit donuts but can't quit icecream. I wonder other than getting DM2, what other health problem I could face in very near future.

Thanks
PS
Where can I buy a kit to test if I am in Ketoacidosis? B&M store preferred.

CheekyMonkey
08-02-12, 08:05 PM
Are you currently medicated for add?

Addelicious
08-03-12, 01:08 AM
Yes, I'm medicated ...

FatimaGabrielle
08-03-12, 05:09 PM
I had same problems with eating. I became obsessed with eating healthily , then after awhile I was sick of restriction and started staying away from healthy foods. I am all better now. But it is because I made my boyfriend only purchase healthy foods. I also take Herbalife because they have tablets that fix uncontrollable eating. I take their shakes to (meal replacements) which helped me lose a lot of weight and stopped my ridiculous eating. So instead of binging I take two meal replacements from Herbalife. Message me if you want to know more.

CheekyMonkey
08-03-12, 08:06 PM
I wonder if a different stim would help you with the urge to overeat? I know other members who have had that same issue have seen improvement on medication.

Addelicious
08-04-12, 07:34 PM
I shalt read up on posts about overeating and what meds might work better. Thank you :)

CheekyMonkey
08-04-12, 08:13 PM
I shalt read up on posts about overeating and what meds might work better. Thank you :)

I would tell you if I remembered. :lol: