View Full Version : The Good Morning Everybody Thread

doiadhd
08-09-12, 09:17 AM
Good morning everybody! Something to do on awakening,a lot of the time i can just lay in bed for far to long,often i don't even use the bed,not even the bedroom,i normally fall sleep on couch,i reverted to floor recently. Any way,morning one and all!

tudorose
08-09-12, 09:21 AM
I'm in the wrong time zone. It's 9:20pm here. Guess I should think about going to bed soon.

ginniebean
08-09-12, 09:22 AM
Good morning, it's going.to be another disgusting hot day!

doiadhd
08-09-12, 09:25 AM
Good morning, it's going.to be another disgusting hot day!

morning! Yeah looks like it here also,those polar bears will be suffering x morning tudorose! There's a good night thread also :) please keep on topic x

CheekyMonkey
08-09-12, 10:46 AM
We wake to live another day. woohoo!

salleh
08-09-12, 11:34 AM
it's morning here, and hopefully a good day coming ......finally found a doctor, and will be going in today for meds scrip ......

and I filled out a bunch of papers, cause it's a clinic for old folks ....( that's me ....YIKES) .....so I don't have to pay ! ......and I may even get a discount on my meds .....

adderall is all that's available here in the bay area right now, but I have learned to like it much better than I did last winter, ......and it would be nice to get a discount on my HBP meds, they cost $4 a pill ! ......luckily only one a day ......

.....and I love the bay area ....be about 76 degrees here, with a breeze off the bay ......

tudorose
08-10-12, 05:07 AM
just got home from work. It's Friday arvo - finally. Been a loooong week

doiadhd
08-10-12, 05:51 AM
Morning. Hung over to-and-back. Gotta meet my ex family. Yeah.

stef
08-10-12, 05:57 AM
Take it easy! take a hot shower, you'll feel better. try and eat something. Drink lots of water.

doiadhd
08-10-12, 06:17 AM
Take it easy! take a hot shower, you'll feel better. try and eat something. Drink lots of water.

thanks stef x got anti sick pills now,seem to be working,big test when i see her though. So weird,will see someone i nearly hate and someone i really love,at the same time. Something has to change here. Morning!x i'll try do what you said x

BR549
08-10-12, 12:04 PM
Good Morning!!!! It's going to be a fabulous day! :D

ginniebean
08-10-12, 12:12 PM
Good morning! The weather is cooler a nice crisp 14 degrees on my way to work this morning makes me a happy camper.

doiadhd
08-11-12, 05:15 PM
Any chance of combining the goodnight thread and the morning one? Maybe a good afternoon em an all. Morning