View Full Version : Looks like the best place to ask: Any musicians here?

ferez21
08-13-12, 05:22 PM
Myself is producing some electronic music at home.
Someone else here produces music\recording with a band?

I would also like to get a link to check out your music.

Here is my Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/ferez21

:)

ferez21
08-14-12, 03:54 PM
Sorry,
Here's a proper link: soundcloud.com/ferez21

come on people, i wanna hear your music :)

ferez21
08-22-12, 10:40 PM
:goodpost: (cheering myself up and trying to get people's attention)

silivrentoliel
08-22-12, 10:41 PM
I'm not much into music, but DH is a sound engineer to a lot of local bands... he doesn't have a site tho as he does live sound (plus it's not his to record unless they ask him too)

gatorADDe
08-23-12, 12:14 AM
I'm a musician. I'm finding it hard to find a band to play with these days. My taste in music doesn't seem to be very popular in the town i live in at the moment.

Jynical
08-23-12, 12:25 AM
I'm also a musician... but I don't have anything online. lol :D

ferez21
08-26-12, 08:49 PM
Nice to hear there are musicians in this forum :)

Let me ask you something,
how's the ADD affects your music creation?

I'll answer first,
you can find on my computer (actually, computers - the old one, and the new one) litteraly hundreds of songs iv'e started and than abandoned 'cause of new ideas that just pops in my head randomly. having a hard time finishing a track .

Jynical
08-26-12, 10:53 PM
Nice to hear there are musicians in this forum :)

Let me ask you something,
how's the ADD affects your music creation?

I'll answer first,
you can find on my computer (actually, computers - the old one, and the new one) litteraly hundreds of songs iv'e started and than abandoned 'cause of new ideas that just pops in my head randomly. having a hard time finishing a track .

I sit down at the piano and bang on it for hours... one song flowing into the next... just... energy releasing.

Same with any other instruments... I just pick them up and go... I play for myself mainly... but when people are over... I can just sit for hours and play.

I don't compose much anymore... or at least, I don't write it down. I just play.

WheresMyMind
09-20-12, 06:31 PM
I do not play the piano, I play AT it. Due to a lack of stick-to-it, I never practice enough to really get decent chops. I know the theory - theory's a piece of cake. I can rattle off jazz chord substitutions and I love making and hearing open-voice chords. I just can't do any of it with any speed. If I try to play a new tune and it doesn't fall under my fingers quickly, I get bored.

But, that doesn't stop me from joining local jam sessions playing 3-chord pop. Mostly I play piano, but it IS a digital piano, so I've been employed playing it as a bass (electric and string) accordion, electric piano, and the group I'm starting with next week wants me to work in some 1970s synth sounding lead stuff. It's fun, but I sure wish I were better.

ferez21
02-25-13, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to share with you a track i finished a week ago, hope you'll like it :)

http://soundcloud.com/ferez21/acoustic-disaster-lemonade

:thankyou:

damnthedoodle
02-27-13, 11:28 PM
I'm not good enough for recording, though I do enjoy playing. I learned to play from one of the best in college - check 'em out if you want.
http://www.myspace.com/colorofwe