View Full Version : Provigil anyone???

DeejayAng
08-22-12, 07:26 PM
I just started it a few days ago.......I really hope it works. I am dragging myself to work. I come home and sleep for hours. I have no energy to do anything. :(

Geno
08-22-12, 07:40 PM
I've tried it. It did nothing to help my ADHD, unfortunately. If I took it when I was tired it would wake me up, if I took it while I was already wide awake it did nothing. But it's awesome for waking you up when you're tired.

DeejayAng
08-22-12, 07:58 PM
I hope it does something for me. I am taking it because my depression causes me to be very tired and my AD does not work. I've tried stimulants but they do nothing for me, so I am hoping this will work. Otherwise I doubt I will be able to get myself back to school :( and I'll probably quit my job.

hollywood
08-22-12, 11:23 PM
Its a weird drug

DeejayAng
08-23-12, 02:00 AM
Its a weird drug

How so?

T-Rex65
08-23-12, 03:02 AM
I'm taking it now to help me wake up in the morning. It's good for that.

tired tired
05-04-17, 06:48 PM
It did not do anything for my ADHD.

sarahsweets
05-05-17, 03:50 AM
Its mainly used for narcolepsy although some people say it can help with adhd. My husband has narcolepsy and adhd, but it primarily deals with the narcolepsy.

concentric
10-06-17, 09:37 AM
I was prescribed both nuvigil (R-modafinil, or armodafinil) and provigil (modafinil). Nuvigil worked wonders for ADD whilst provigil did nothing. They are isomers of one another and I have seen that one usually works over the other for each person.