View Full Version : Continue the neverending story, join the fun!

Dmitri
08-30-12, 07:46 PM
Hey guys, I saw this thread http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9303

and decided to make an improved version of it.

Here's the deal
I'm going to start a story, and every poster will continue it with three words!

Directions:
1. Copy and paste the story onto your message and then continue it with three worlds (excluding simple articles such as "the" and "a")
2. Highlight the words you posted in blue.
3. You can be as tasteless as you would like, but have some class. Helen Keller jokes are hilarious, but personal attacks aren't.

Have fun!

You can post as many times as you want, but you can't post two consecutive reponsive

Dmitri
08-30-12, 07:46 PM
Allow me to start:

Once upon a time there was a turtle named

peripatetic
08-30-12, 07:51 PM
Once upon a time there was a turtle named "duck", who often

Electra2
08-30-12, 08:00 PM
Erhm. Ok... Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, Who often forgot a lot

peripatetic
08-30-12, 08:08 PM
Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, who often forgot a lot--including his name!

Electra2
08-30-12, 08:10 PM
... Including his name! So, he just

amberwillow
09-28-12, 08:45 PM
Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, who often forgot a lot--including his name! So, he just wandered around looking

pooka
09-28-12, 08:55 PM
So, he just wandered around looking for somebody who could suggest a name for him

crystal8080
09-29-12, 12:53 AM
Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, who often forgot a lot--including his name! So, he just wandered around looking for somebody who could suggest a name for him. Then out jumped

amberwillow
09-29-12, 01:07 AM
Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, who often forgot a lot--including his name! So, he just wandered around looking for somebody who could suggest a name for him. Then out jumped a lanky and hairless cat.

crystal8080
09-29-12, 01:14 AM
Once upon a time There was a turtle named duck, who often forgot a lot--including his name! So, he just wandered around looking for somebody who could suggest a name for him. Then out jumped a lanky and hairless cat. Mom? Said Duck