View Full Version : Money Management Software?

dogluver358
09-02-12, 08:53 PM
Help! I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I can't really tell where it is supposed to go. I really need to start getting organized and on a budget and I know there is software out there, but I just wanted to know if anyone has tried any of it or has any tips for me? I get a monthly check and by the end of the first week it's gone! Argh! I can't manage anything, time, money, etc.

Thanks!

CheekyMonkey
09-02-12, 09:17 PM
Have you tried mint.com? It is free and is good for budgeting and such.

dogluver358
09-03-12, 09:25 AM
Will it be able to import records form my bank account? I'll have to check it out. I can't keep track of anything lol

CheekyMonkey
09-03-12, 11:03 AM
Will it be able to import records form my bank account? I'll have to check it out. I can't keep track of anything lol

Yes, it takes info from your bank account, credit cards, loans, etc.

jessythames
09-10-12, 12:47 AM
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Right, I have seen for more stating mint for budgeting. I have not come up with such software. Anyway, thanks for sharing, so that I can have a look at the software in future.

Apart from mint, You can also check with Handdy Jotbook for money management. I suppose this software would be a better one, as I've been using it to manage all my financial accounts. Its a free source, so that you can have a try initially and can upgrade if required. You can also import your data at times of tax seasons.

ADDapting
09-28-12, 01:52 AM
I used to use Quicken, but every time they "improved" it, it got harder to use. I also got fed up with their forced upgrades.

I've been using the free version of ACE Money and I am quite pleased with it. http://www.mechcad.net/products/acemoney/free-personal-finance-software-quicken-alternative.shtml

The upgrade to the full version is very inexpensive. It's nice to have the free version first to see how it works for you.