View Full Version : Whoa indeed

mad83
09-27-12, 08:35 AM
These past few weeks I've just crashed. I gained a lot of weight and even though I have work, I can't seem to sit down and do it. I feel worthless, unintelligent, and out of control.

For the first time, I missed a therapy appointment two days ago and she doesn't have another slot open until when I'm supposed to come in next time. No matter how many times I told my father in law I can't be involved in the deck project, he put it on me to tell the builders exactly what he wanted (and he told me for a straight hour EXACTLY what he wanted) because they had just left when he came up. The builders speak broken English and still didn't do what my father in law wanted. So I was thinking about that and not when I had therapy that day. He doesn't understand my mental state, but that's a whole other story.

I remembered some other stuff I have to forgive my parents for, so that didn't help either.

I wake up and I just don't want to get out of bed. I get nothing done. I'm not suicidal but this could be deemed as "close". I need to have a good cry but that's not happening. It can be weeks before I get paid for my work too. ARGH! *goes back in her hole*

sarahsweets
09-27-12, 10:15 AM
Sorry you're feeling this. Any way to get your father in law to back off?

mad83
09-27-12, 10:29 AM
Sorry you're feeling this. Any way to get your father in law to back off?

He really doesn't understand ADD or Bipolar which really surprises me. He's all about "you can do anything easily if you just TRY and work hard". When I told him I had severe ADD, he turned into a bit of an ******* so I don't talk to him about it.

But the deck is finished now, so it doesn't really matter.