View Full Version : UNSTUCK app

fracturedstory
10-03-12, 07:36 AM
UNSTUCK is a great iOS app (iPad only) to help you deal with work or personal issues.

I was just playing around with it to help restore some confidence for writing my novel.

What I really need is a large sign in capital letters reading: "THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IN A DAY!"

But I'm able to work through my problems. I'm always going to be doubting myself. Entering into the fiction market and competing with some really big names in sci-fi is probably the most challenging thing I could do.

Anyway I think even if you're stressed out about something just letting the application get you to 'talk' through it, so to speak, may just make you calm down.

It's free too and just under 70mb. It's got a very clean layout and is easy to navigate. The app will ask you how you are feeling, give you some cards to help describe those emotions, ask you why you are feeling that way and by the end will 'diagnose' your problem. It said I was an 'Idle Achiever.' It'll also give you some names of successful people who had once fit into the same category. There's a lot of tips to help get you through your stuck moment too.

Here's a link to the official UNSTUCK page:http://www.unstuck.com/

Mods: if this isn't the right place to post this please move the thread.

silivrentoliel
10-03-12, 08:16 AM
sounds awesome... too bad it doesn't work for android :(

Sandy4957
10-03-12, 11:12 AM
Agreed, Silivren... :(

andy78
10-22-12, 10:17 AM
Is this still not available for Android users?

SquarePeg
10-22-12, 10:30 AM
What happens if I want to shout at it?

dvdnvwls
12-10-12, 06:57 PM
What I really need is a large sign in capital letters reading: "THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IN A DAY!"

Rename the file containing your book, to that. :)

Footsore Ramble
12-11-12, 07:20 PM
Sure wish they had an android version so I could try it ...

Spacemaster
12-12-12, 12:35 AM
I wish I could afford anything that uses apps... :(