View Full Version : Where did my sleep go !!!

minuss
10-05-12, 01:20 AM
I have recently increased my dosage of welbutrin to 450 mg.

before welbutrin i used to sleed 10-12 hours maybe more

I have a tremendously hard time sleeping now.

I go to bed and stay awake in bed for hours.

finally i fall asleep but the slightest noise or change in light will wake me up

from there i just hope i can get back to bed,

now i sleep 4-6 hours a day.

during the day I do feel very tierd. I think ..OK tonight i will sleep like a baby. but babies wake up multiple times during the night. No sleep!

Why did my body need so much sleep before ? why was i so tierd and now i can go without sleep like this.

I assume that the more we work or think or whatever the more tierd we get? what have i lost or stopped doing that I can go without sleep?

What is it that is keeping me up? I feel no difference in my head with the welbutrin yet. So what keeps me up?

Where did my sleep disappear to ?

Is this sleep pattern dangerous ?

Repeat_plz
10-18-12, 10:52 PM
I understand it is supposed to be taken in the morning. Arevu posbly taking it at night?
I took Citalopram for roughly 3 yes, got tired of the side effects, Doc changed me to Effexor, same side effect, so tonight i got Wellbutrin filled. The Dr and Pharmacist both said to take it in the morning customer it will kept u awake, mine is only 100mg tho. Of course, that's a starting dose for 7 days, then twice a day.

Maybe u can reevaluate ur dosages etc with ur Doc. I know its miserable not getting much rest.

Repeat_plz
10-18-12, 10:56 PM
Sorry for the typos. This Pandigital Nook sucks. Think I'll grab my iPhone of the charger instead. :)

Abi
10-18-12, 11:09 PM
Aren't you the same person who takes 150mg XL at night? Or is that someone else?

Repeat_plz
10-18-12, 11:28 PM
Aren't you the same person who takes 150mg XL at night? Or is that someone else?

Who me? Or the OP?

Abi
10-18-12, 11:36 PM
OP

xxx

Repeat_plz
10-18-12, 11:50 PM
Gotcha! ;-)

kimical
10-21-12, 01:39 PM
I can't sleep on it either. I am on the third day of taking WB xl 150mg. I already had problems sleeping to begin with now it's much worse. I'm not feeling any positive effects but I assume it takes some time. And possibly the lack of sleep is making any positive effects impossible to feel.

minuss
10-23-12, 09:12 PM
I can't sleep on it either. I am on the third day of taking WB xl 150mg. I already had problems sleeping to begin with now it's much worse. I'm not feeling any positive effects but I assume it takes some time. And possibly the lack of sleep is making any positive effects impossible to feel.

I tried to take it at night to see if it makes a difference... NO it dont.

and on 450 It is worse! I had a day that i was so dead from lack of sleep that i thought i was going to knock out on the spot. I rushed home to avoid it and hit the bed.... and couldnt fall asleep!

Ill try to save you some of the learning curb but Id suggest not to entertain your thoughts at night when in bed. Instead of paying attention to a single thought focus your attention on something else. (counting sheep?)
|Maybe search moogie (probably spelt wrong) and attention and mediation in youtube.

he says that the idea is to take your focus of single thoughts and instead focus on what thoughts are popping up and let them go to see what pops up next. Apparently its a very powerful idea. I can go on for ever about it. But basically don't think! easier said then done.