View Full Version : did santa bring you anything *good*?

gabriela
12-26-04, 06:41 PM
i must have done *something* right this year, 'cause he brought me a whiteboard that i've been having my eyes on for some time!
:cool:

on it, i'm writing down stuff i need to remember for the next day, and each night i just wipe it clean, and write down next day's schedule!

absolutely *brilliant*, imho...
:D

...Daria
12-26-04, 06:56 PM
wow.. I feel so happy to say this year I have recieved the best gift I have ever dreamed to recieve.. heh heh
My best friend/ Man of my dreams...
I actually saw him in the flesh and got to hug him, look personally into his dreamy eyes and drool over him in person..lol

pseudonymphish
12-26-04, 10:07 PM
Santa got me earlier this year--April 11th, to be precise, when Beloved and I first met--hmm... come to think of it, he also has ADD and the movie we saw on what became our first date? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"!

Anyway, we were talking the other day, and he said to me in passing that he had seen our perfect house in a picture.

Turns out, he got me the picture for Christmas--the "house" is a little cottage with faeries playing around it. =) Love love love for him...

Yeah. I think I'll keep him.

aneededchange
12-26-04, 10:30 PM
i must have done *something* right this year, 'cause he brought me a whiteboard that i've been having my eyes on for some time!
:cool:

on it, i'm writing down stuff i need to remember for the next day, and each night i just wipe it clean, and write down next day's schedule!

absolutely *brilliant*, imho...
:D
Santa was good to me as well ... *beams*
I received something like that also (from me to me). I bought myself 4 magnetic white boards to post on our frig. Seeing as *both* of us have ADD and *Both* of us love to visit the frig ... it was one of the best places I could think to post them. :p
My fiance as one, I have 2, and the other is the list of things we need to get food/house wise. I think it will help us both out tremendously.

Glad to hear you all had a happy holiday.

Nova
12-26-04, 10:30 PM
I must've done something right also, because I had THE BEST CHRISTMAS ever !
I went to see a movie with my sweetiepie, and we watched another rental after that, and laughed ourselves silly !
It's the most I've laughed on Christmas in decades. Scout's Honor !
Nova

...Daria
12-27-04, 03:49 AM
Santa got me earlier this year--April 11th, to be precise, when Beloved and I first met--hmm... come to think of it, he also has ADD and the movie we saw on what became our first date? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"!

Anyway, we were talking the other day, and he said to me in passing that he had seen our perfect house in a picture.

Turns out, he got me the picture for Christmas--the "house" is a little cottage with faeries playing around it. <b>=) Love love love for him...</b>

Yeah. I think I'll keep him.

awesome! this is my sentiments when it comes to my gift as well... glad you had a great xmas... *smile*