View Full Version : New Year's Eve?

Tara
12-28-04, 03:13 PM
So what is everybody doing for New Year's Eve? I think I'm just going to stay home and realax.

paulbf
12-28-04, 03:23 PM
Last weekend we rented the first three Star Wars movies, this weekend we're getting the other 2 newer ones. We were suprised to discover neither of had seen the third! Sort of a holiday marothon thing. They are better than I remembered but still pretty corny acting but oh well, it's nice to be vacuous sometimes.

Nucking_Futs
12-28-04, 05:47 PM
By some lucky twist of fate I got Christmas eve, Christmas and the Sunday after off and New Years and New Years Eve off. But, we aren't much into the party scene and don't like to be traveling the same roadways drunks are we usually stay home...so I volunteered to take New Years Eve and New Years for one of the girls that had to work all three days I was off during Christmas nobody likes to work holidays but to be stuck with two in a row...it's cruel and inhuman. So, I"ll be working, working, working but the next weekend is when I get to use my Christmas present doug got me it's an all expense paid 3 day, 2 nights at the Holiday Inn close enough to home that he and the kids can come swim and spend the day with me if I should so chose but far enough away I can sit in the hot tub and read all day if I wanna!!!!!!

rottndobelover
12-28-04, 08:01 PM
I'm going to be home with my dogs waiting for my SO to give me a call. Also, my standing date with Dick Clark!!!

Andrew
12-28-04, 08:04 PM
Sadly, Dick Clark will NOT be hosting the New Year's Rockin' Eve this year. Apparently he suffered a stroke this this year.

Tara
12-28-04, 08:42 PM
It will be Regis this year. As long as Kelly isn't with him he should be pretty entertaing.

pembroke
12-28-04, 09:33 PM
We'll be in all directions this new year's. Son is heading to Boston to be with friends to do First Night. Daughter will probably baby-sit or be at a friends' house, and hubby and I will go to the club for a spell, and then come home....Happy New Year 2005!

fasttalkingmom
12-28-04, 10:13 PM
I stay in also........

We eat a bunch of junk food wear silly hats ( me and the kids) I stay up till mid night, the kids never make it.... :D