View Full Version : What if ADDforums bought ADHDchat.com?

SpaceBaby
11-05-12, 10:43 PM
I noticed that when I google for "ADHD chat", adhdchat.com is like the very second result. Then I find out that it's available to purchase. According to Godaddy, it would cost $300. What if ADDforums bought the domain and used it to have their own ADHD chatroom? It could be like a "sister site" of some sort.... lol

Subtract81
11-05-12, 11:05 PM
I also thought a chat room would be good, until i thought about the impulsivity definitive of many people on here, a chat room full of such personalities could be unwise... at least on the forum our impulses can be self-moderated somewhat

sarahsweets
11-06-12, 07:06 AM
I think if they would just fix the chat here it would be fine

SpaceBaby
11-06-12, 10:27 AM
One solution to ADHD causing problems in chat is to have multiple chatrooms. If people don't like a chatroom, they can just pick another.

TheChemicals
11-06-12, 12:23 PM
I think if they would just fix the chat here it would be fine

so why havent they fixed it?

Rob A.
11-23-12, 12:34 AM
A shoutbox would suffice putting it above the forums. Better doing that then purchasing a separate site. Also a vBulletin upgrade would be great.

Chris3200
02-25-13, 12:56 AM
new here, sorry it's in wrong room, had first day on vyvanse awhile back, anyone else get like a dull pain in the back left side of their head? didn't hurt it was just there.