View Full Version : Eat Drink Be Healthy...?

GOLDILOCKS
01-04-05, 09:24 PM
Dr Ted Broer "Eat, Drink, Be Healthy". Does anyone know (firsthand) about his program?

I understand, from his presentation on Rod Parsley's program, that this "back-to-the-basics, back-to-the-Bible" diet/nutrition program will help you lose weight, but also help tons with things like ADD, ADHD, Depression, ETC ETC ETC.

I believe in the concept of how deeply effective and profound proper nutrition can have on the body - EVERY aspect of our well-being.

Hubby and I are seriously looking into this program but want to do some research on it first - get some actual experiences, if possible...

Thank you :)

Nucking_Futs
01-04-05, 09:43 PM
I've been doing a lot of research myself on nutrition and it makes perfect sense that if you can get your body in working order then the rest would follow.

A lot of my research is based on keeping your protein levels up so that your body has an easily converted constant energy source. No highs and lows just a constant. It's hard to understand let alone describe once I get done with my research perhaps I'll have a better analogy and explanation.

Does the doc have a book out? It would certainly fit into what I'm researching and I'm always looking for something to read.

GOLDILOCKS
01-05-05, 12:44 AM
Yeah..you can go to Google and type in Dr Ted Broer. He has several books, tapes, etc. out :)

Best of luck to you and if/when we get this, I'll post up.

I mean, if there's anything that actually works to help me lose this weight AND "level out" somewhat..I want to share the info :)

Nucking_Futs
01-05-05, 02:50 AM
Losing weight would be an added benefit for me. I'm more worried about leveling out as you call it. Thanks I'll look the information up.