View Full Version : Sticky notes

gemini-dreamer
11-24-12, 01:36 PM
This is a pretty simple little thing that I just recently found but so far is working well. I have trouble remember to do things so I'll write myself notes, which sometimes helps. But the other problem I have is forgetting I wrote the note, or just not looking at it. So I found that Windows 7 has an app built in called sticky notes. I can write myself notes and have them posted on the desktop of my computer right over top of my wallpaper. This way I am looking at it whenever I am at the computer, won't get misplaced and I can erase and rewrite when I've completed the task and want to start a new one. Working so far. :yes:

ginniebean
11-24-12, 02:03 PM
That ap is AWESOME!!!

Regular sticky note? No good for me, they're not sticky enough.. they fall off everything!

Spacemaster
11-24-12, 04:18 PM
They do make "extra sticky" notes. Psshhh. They are better, but not enough.

scrambled86
11-24-12, 04:20 PM
I use the electronic sticky notes too - trouble is...after a while they just blend into the background and I don't read them anymore.

Thanks for reminding me to read them :D

andy78
12-03-12, 07:52 AM
Sticky Notes almost never worked for me. The paper ones come off and the software ones are not that effective including the Windows 7 one. Atleast for me.
Only thing that seems to work little bit is the MS-Outlook Task reminder.

tudorose
12-03-12, 08:46 AM
How do you access the sticky notes app with windows 7?

sighduck
12-03-12, 10:25 AM
go to start menu -> click all programs -> go to accesories

sticky notes should be there...

on the point that they eventualy fade into the background, it may help to change their color every once in a while

awdcivic
12-08-12, 01:52 AM
i end up overlooking those too =/.