View Full Version : I was an atheist before I saw this

Dmitri
11-27-12, 11:24 PM
There is definitely a God. He is definitely almighty.
His name is John Entwistle.
Cocaine is satan though, cocaine killed god. Don't do cocaine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meu9rERnTf8

tudorose
11-27-12, 11:38 PM
I love The Who!

Even went to see them in concert when they came to Perth (well what was left of them anyway) in 2008.

I love that song of his called 'My Wife'. It's sooo funny

Dmitri
11-27-12, 11:57 PM
Lol this guy is my hero- he's the reason I started bass. I saw them last Saturday- god they're awesome! You'd think they're 40, not nearing 70!

Dmitri
11-28-12, 12:07 AM
Their new bassist is a joke though. When it got to 515 the bassist got off the stage during the solo and they just showed the ox on the big screen. The crowd went wild!
Oh yeah and Kit Lambert died the morning of the concert so they closed it out with an extremely emotional (The who emotional?!) tribute- just Pete and Roger. both were in tears by the end... along with half the croud. Mindblowing performance though. Like its a quadrophenia tour so I knew this concert would be good but I was just like... wow.

Especially Won't Get fooled again. HOWWWW

Ya know... its kinda sad when the best concert you've ever seen is a the two remaining members of a classic rock band, both nearing 70.

Awesome concert though, if anyone in America hasn't already get tickets, GET THEM

I'm such a fanboy lol

tudorose
11-28-12, 12:39 AM
Awesome concert though, if anyone in America hasn't already get tickets, GET THEM

I totally second that ^^^

And take the kids too!

tudorose
11-28-12, 12:41 AM
There's this book "Dear Boy, the life of Keith Moon". Interesting read. I also have a lot of video docos. The best one is the 'classic albums' one.

Also have live at the Isle of White which is funny.