View Full Version : Addtabz

Rob Morris
01-06-13, 05:23 PM
has anyone tried wreaths for treating add?

Rob Morris
01-06-13, 05:39 PM
sorry , I was looking into addtabz as a product to treat ADD . The product claims it can be used as a substitute to adderall? Would like to know if any one has info about product? Thanks!

Drewbacca
01-06-13, 05:41 PM
wreaths?

namazu
01-06-13, 05:44 PM
ADDTabz contains DMAA (aka methylhexanamine), which I understand the U.S. FDA is warning manufacturers not to sell as "supplements". It may be (or soon be) considered illegal.

See the FDA notice here: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm302133.htm

It also has caffeine and some other stuff in it.

I'd advise staying away -- they make some extraordinary claims on the website, and play down the safety aspects. It is quite likely to have side effects.

Dizfriz
01-06-13, 06:49 PM
sorry , I was looking into addtabz as a product to treat ADD . The product claims it can be used as a substitute to adderall? Would like to know if any one has info about product? Thanks!
I have seen supplements come and go. So far, except for fish oil, they have all gone. None have worked so far but new ones seem to crop up regularly to dip into the pocketbooks of the unwary.

As an aside, Web of Trust gives this site a shaky rating which should tell you something about the possibility of snake oil.

Your money, your body, your choice.

Dizfriz

BellaVita
01-06-13, 07:00 PM
Funny enough, I saw a video ad about these on YouTube the other day..they seem suspicious to me..