View Full Version : Swinging the other way

Fuzzy12
01-10-13, 09:55 AM
I'm feeling good today. :D

Euphoric, energetic, extremely social. Can't sit still and keep looking for people to chat with. It's a bit embarassing. I earlier ran into one of my colleagues, walked up to him because I was desperate for a chat, but except for "How are you?" I had nothing so I left again. Had a million possible conversation starters going through my head but I thought they are all rubbish so I dismissed them all and didn't really get a sensible word out.

I should probably take it easy on coffee today but I'm not too bothered. I know I shouldn't feel happy about being hypo. It just feels so good to finally feel good again. You know? I wonder how long it's going to last.

I tell myself to not analyse it too much. It's probably good to be aware of yourself but I'm worried that the feeling will fade if I think too much about it. Like a watched kettle that never boils. Funny, how it's never the same with depression. The more I think about being depressed the more depressed I get. Well, I get depressed even when I don't think about depression. Just can't beat depression. :rolleyes:

One problem is that I desperately need to work but I'm too restless. Too excited. I don't want to be in my office. It's boring. Maybe I'll go for a walk later. I've got this strange urge to talk and to talk lots. :scratch:

Oh well,.... :D

chavvy132
01-10-13, 10:37 AM
If you can't beat depression, It might help to truly understand who you are. Once you achieve that, then you can change your environment where ever realistically possible, to make you feel better. :)

Fuzzy12
01-10-13, 10:40 AM
If you can't beat depression, It might help to truly understand who you are. Once you achieve that, then you can change your environment where ever realistically possible, to make you feel better. :)

Err...huh?? :)

Raye
01-10-13, 11:15 AM
when you are feeling good and euphroric does your body have cold chills?

Fuzzy12
01-10-13, 11:16 AM
when you are feeling good and euphroric does your body have cold chills?

Yes, why???? I mean, how did you know? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought they are due to the excitement? You know, how you get cold chills when you are nervous. :scratch:

Raye
01-10-13, 11:55 AM
because although my moods are consistently low, every once in a great while when I feel 'normal' I get the cold chills.

BellaVita
01-10-13, 02:55 PM
What's it like to be in your head at this time? (hypo)

You don't have to share of course :p

I'm just curious :D:)

randomguy
01-10-13, 09:23 PM
for some reason, i was expecting something along the lines of, bipolar and bisexuality..

Zaashy
01-11-13, 04:17 AM
I know the feeling @fuzzy12 , I just feel like skipping to where I need to go sometimes.

GeordieDave
01-11-13, 04:47 AM
Haha Fuzzy. As I was reading the 'New Posts' part I seen this title with your name underneath. Then I remembered the previous thread where you said you wanted something new and exciting in your life!

I was like ohh sheeet! Married Fuzzy is going try it on with another woman!

But then I read the post haha

Glad your feeling goood! I'm off work today so I always feel good when I'm in bed!

Fuzzy12
01-11-13, 07:21 AM
What's it like to be in your head at this time? (hypo)

You don't have to share of course :p

I'm just curious :D:)

It didn't last long. Just 3-4 hours. Then the depression hit and it hit bad.

Anyway, when I'm hypo, I feel euphoric. I can't really explain it but it's a very physical feeling. I feel in tune with everything and like everything is ok the way it is.

I feel more energetic but also very restless. I can't sit still, I feel as if I need to move or I'll explode.

I feel very social, which I am not usually. There's this strange need to talk to another human. Not just to have a conversation or a dialogue but actually to talk myself. Lots. I interrupt people because I can't wait to say something myself and when I'm hypo I've always got lots to say.

I also feel more confident. Not in the sense that I can accomplish anything I want but I feel good about myself. And I feel pretty and attractive and as if everyone likes me.

for some reason, i was expecting something along the lines of, bipolar and bisexuality..

Haha Fuzzy. As I was reading the 'New Posts' part I seen this title with your name underneath. Then I remembered the previous thread where you said you wanted something new and exciting in your life!

I was like ohh sheeet! Married Fuzzy is going try it on with another woman!

But then I read the post haha

Glad your feeling goood! I'm off work today so I always feel good when I'm in bed!

:lol:

Sorry, for the ambiguous wording. Umm but no, I still like exclusively men. A little too much maybe... :doh:

Raye
01-11-13, 07:55 AM
ha ha ha... swinging the other way. it just hit me.

sarahsweets
01-11-13, 11:32 AM

Unless she changes jobs and magically cures bipolar /adhd she can't change her environment or mental health issues.