View Full Version : Biting When Drunk

Los4Muros
01-19-13, 04:16 PM
Hi there, maybe it's normal (don't think so) but every time I get drunk, I all of the sudden have the need to bite. Sometimes I resist myself, but when I drink to much and clearly lose conscious, I start biting my friends. And I don't remember any of it until the next day when they tell me what happened and I get the flashback.

I have to be very drunk for it to happen, but when it does, it doesn't matter if I know the guys or if I don't, I'll simply bite everybody I get the chance. And that has brought my friends and I many problems, because sometimes I bite people I don't even know or people on a party who aren't friends of ours and well you guys can imagine the mess.

A few years ago I investigated on internet about it, and found some cases but didn't find something related to it. Later on I found Asperger's Syndrome in children to be related to it. And when I was on kindergarden, my mom did have many problems with me biting other kids. Could it have some relation with ADHD?

GeordieDave
01-20-13, 07:49 AM
Jesus... This is so strange!

Is it just playful biting or fun biting?

I went out last night and pulled a worldie. Cute little blonde, good banter... Mmmmhmm! Seemed normal... Then we got dancing and CRACK right on my neck! She bit me! I was just like WTF. It wasn't a teasing bite.. It was an actual proper bite! I was like "you do know twilight isnt real! Biting me and all that!"

Anyways.. she said the same.. She can't help it and that she always does it when drunk.

So maybe it's a common thing. But I surely don't like it lol

Eventually (off topic) I had to run a mile as she was just was not all there. She slapped me as she thought I was trying to sell her to someone then came back and tried to apologies. Nuts.

sarahsweets
01-20-13, 09:44 AM
Do you draw blood?

Abi
01-20-13, 11:07 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z1rhMWreg3I/UDKNjIDhmBI/AAAAAAAACvc/anbc8nhhPns/s1600/vampire1.jpg

Abi
01-20-13, 11:08 AM
Sorry bro, couldn't help myself. I'm kinda tipsy myself :)

You should talk to your pdoc. Welcome to ADDF.

Los4Muros
01-20-13, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and no I don't take out any blood, but sometimes the bites are deep and I always leave marks. Some of them take about a week to clear out sometimes even more. And I never bite any necks (so far) just arms or shoulders.

GeordieDave
01-20-13, 06:59 PM
Abi, I just watched Sinister! I scrolled down the page dead fast and that horrible face jumped at me! you made me jump :(