View Full Version : Once my art teacher asked me to put input in drawing, back at in my tees...

Gilthranon
01-19-13, 06:41 PM
I was the guy who did nothing out of anxiety. Drew worthless sketches without attention.

He asked me, irritated and, disappointed, to do something for once. And I paid attention to what I did. He didn't expect anything so I changed from being the pointless lazy guy to the artist in formation. Now, the really lazy rebel, high temper yet uninvolved in relations, distant and uninterested, poor and short tempered, confident guy (nowadays amazingly talented, sensible, dowdy artist, musician) - he beat me without effort hmmmm still can't accept that...

Anyway I drew this in couple of seconds. First artwork in my life... :)

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8391/treer.png

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1829/payanbmdu.png

Electra2
01-19-13, 07:48 PM
You were young,and worked very fast,and you had talent from the start!
Did you look at any motive?
Did you like best to draw from a physical motive or to draw abstract pictures?

Gilthranon
01-20-13, 04:09 AM
Thnx it replaces executive skills which are autistically low. No I didn't I used imagination. For the animal it was one of the Star Wars Attack of the clones Arena beasts. Both I love. Prefer the last one though. But inspiration can be great from existing beasts, if you unleash wild imagination on that you can looong ways deforming evolving them into something almost unrecognizable. Like Einstein said - the principle of inspiration is not revealing your sources :)

BellaVita
01-20-13, 04:54 AM
Oooo awesome!

Fuzzy12
01-20-13, 05:12 AM
Beautiful!!! Do you still draw? :)

stef
01-20-13, 06:05 AM
wow those are amazing!!!

mrs. dobbs
01-20-13, 07:40 AM
is that a willow tree? willow trees are nice. in the first drawing i especially like the way you did the hills, grass tufts and water between.

Electra2
01-20-13, 02:50 PM
Thnx it replaces executive skills which are autistically low. No I didn't I used imagination. For the animal it was one of the Star Wars Attack of the clones Arena beasts. Both I love. Prefer the last one though. But inspiration can be great from existing beasts, if you unleash wild imagination on that you can looong ways deforming evolving them into something almost unrecognizable. Like Einstein said - the principle of inspiration is not revealing your sources :)

Are you sure he said that? I need sourses :D

Rebelyell
01-20-13, 02:54 PM
I cant even draw a stick figure thats damn good.