View Full Version : Going out - releasing the beast

crystal8080
01-20-13, 12:11 AM
What is your experience with this? Is it possible to go out and keep it to a dull roar? I am going to a concert tomorrow, and I'm very excited to say the least. I have that feeling, that I want to go full out and rock it. Releasing the beast. Is this a bad idea? Will I be able to go out and have a great time without it becoming an episode that keeps going? Mixed feelings.

I used to be able to go out go nuts and come back, but its been so long since I've gone out I don't know how things like this end up after the disease progresses. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!!!

Rebelyell
01-20-13, 12:16 AM
hmmm maybe thats why I always go overboard when i go out to party or a concert etc? Its always the biggest baddest the most w me especially when Im in a really really up mood.Never figured if It was my adhd and impulsivity or just be all excited and happy or what.Im the one at the rock concert or party living like a rock star,oh yeah I am.

crystal8080
01-20-13, 12:22 AM
I already know I'm going to be certifiably insane. I love music, I love this band, its going to be a full house and I have floor seats and and and. I haven't been out in so long, I have a babysitter for 24 HOURS. This is about how I feel when I get into the shooters and try getting everyone else riled up and going. You could say oh its fine you should have fun at a concert, and trust me anyone who is around me will be having a blast....but what happens after?

Rebelyell
01-20-13, 12:27 AM
yeah every one goes back to normal and if I got this right ya wannaa keep going and doing shots,drugs sex what ever floats your boat and its like the party never ends even tho it did for everyne else like hours ago:(

crystal8080
01-20-13, 12:33 AM
Yeah I don't want the party to end. But even my energy gets depleted. I've never been able to go past the next morning before having to go to bed. I think I'm more worried if I let the beast out even just a little, that it will destabilize me. And I fear I'm walking into the unknown, not sure if things will go the same way as they always have or if it will be a whole new thing. Maybe I won't be able to pull the reins back? Trust me, the worry is small compared to the urge to get out.

sarahsweets
01-20-13, 10:03 AM
Rock out with your c*ck out! (not saying you have a c*ck but you get the picture)

crystal8080
01-20-13, 01:39 PM
How about I jam out with my clam out?:D

I should be ok. My DH is going with me. Some good times are just what the dr ordered.

Fuzzy12
01-20-13, 02:25 PM
Have a great time!!! I don't have that much experience with mania so I've got no advice on how to avoid it. Good DH is going with you. Maybe you could avoid alcohol or other stimulants?

Anyway, have loads of fun and stay safe!!! :)

keliza
01-20-13, 02:54 PM
Go out and have a good time! Just keep an eye on yourself and take reasonable precautions - no alcohol or drugs, for example. Have your hubs keep an eye on you, too. He knows what signs to look for, right?

You deserve to go out and have a good time. Just stay away from alcohol and other mind-altering substances. You're there to enjoy the music, and it sounds like you LOVE this band so you're going to be so high on the music, you don't need anything else impacting your brain! As long as you don't go overboard, I think you will be fine. And if you do feel yourself getting too over-stimulated, or DH thinks you're getting too close to the edge, then you can leave early. But at least go and try it out.

Good luck!

GeordieDave
01-20-13, 07:09 PM
Hope you enjoy it! Just dont even think about it! Just go out, **** everything and rock out!

I needed to release the beast yesterday! Got drunk and went to a massive nightclub and raved none stop. My legs are actually aching! Had so much fun, no stress(apart form bumping into my ex) but she was no bother. Actually she ignored me which kinda made me realize she is not worth my time neither.. But anyways.. I just danced from 11pm all the way through to 3:30am none stop! Was awesome!

So go out, go wild just know your limit.

Flory
01-20-13, 08:37 PM
crystal, sometimes my lovely you have to allow the H in you to be released...perhaps its a bad thing but i don't try to contain it at all anymore im of the like me or f**k off frame of mind more often than not...as long as you try your best to be safe and curb any silly/dangerous impulses then rock out girl !!!! it'll filll you with all of those happy/feel good buzzy feelings ^_^

Unmanagable
01-20-13, 10:36 PM
Let your freak flag fly!! :)

Rebelyell
01-20-13, 10:56 PM
usually thats my phrase rock out w your you know what out but I didnt want to say it on public forum.

crystal8080
01-21-13, 04:56 AM
Im still rockin

dogluver358
01-21-13, 11:19 AM
How was the concert? :)

crystal8080
01-21-13, 03:37 PM
It was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! It should be illegal how much fun i had

I dont get why ppl spend so much for floor seats just to stand around with a stick up their *** but whatever their problem not mine i let it all out danced screamed and totally misbehaved i hung out with dh's friends gf pretty much ditched the guys most of the concert we had a blast

Rebelyell
01-21-13, 06:33 PM
Back in 03 I went to see a local band and then went to see queensryche like the next nite.I did so much screaming and yelling and ROCK N ROLL comments at the top of my lungs I nearly lost my voice for like 3 days.It was worth it,good thing there wasnt any molly around or none that I knew about.hee hee

crystal8080
01-21-13, 09:22 PM
Years ago we went to see ACDC in Vancouver and took a hot tub bus that was shuttling us from Surrey to GM Place. Yes, there was a hot tub in the back of the bus. We were all singing and drinking and carrying on like a bunch of idiots. Sounds great so far right? Well someone cut off the driver and he had to slam on the brakes. That's right. What do you think happened?

The water went one way then back then a big gigantic wave all the way to the front of the bus. And everyone went flying with the water. So here we were, drunk as ****, drenched and so ready to rock. ha ha. never mind we all looked like we ****** ourselves.

Rebelyell
01-21-13, 09:57 PM
See why drinking an driving is bad for ya,ya might get cut off hit a bump and spill your drink.:giggle::lol: