View Full Version : Cymbalta and Adderall XR?

annyuta
01-30-13, 10:24 AM
anyone have experience w/ the combo? want to share? Just switched from Lexapro which wasn't doing anything for me anymore.

sarahsweets
01-30-13, 11:35 AM
I have taken cymbalta for about 9 years and taken both dexedrine and adderall with it , It has been a good combo for me.

annyuta
01-30-13, 03:23 PM
I have taken cymbalta for about 9 years and taken both dexedrine and adderall with it , It has been a good combo for me.

thanks, do you have any recollection of side effects when you first started? I"m having them something AWFUL. (nausea, headache, zombie-ish)

hollywood
01-30-13, 11:10 PM
I liked cymbalta wonder since my rx plan is all generic if Prozac will cut it

Dee7663
07-18-13, 10:33 PM
I personally was on Cymbalta for over 10 yrs I took it with Adderall XL it worked for a while but, I feel the Adderall tore my stomach up! I just recently got off the Cymbalta because my insurance does not pay for it unless you are diabetic! So I got off cold turkey and to tell you the truth, I feel better off of it! I have more energy and it seems I can function better! I personally don't believe that this combination is for long term use...as you know everything has side effects, so just be aware of the long term side effects...Consult with your doctor about any questions you may have! Take care and God Bless!