View Full Version : Do you have an exercise routine you never get bored of?

crystal8080
02-08-13, 02:09 AM
In my bootcamp class, there are always little changes and I like the changes to keep it fresh. But what about a routine that is always exactly the same?

Mine is on my exercise bike at home. I listen to the same music, same set list.
Strange Days. Everything is Automatic. The Future is X-rated. Rico. Indestructible. Symbolistic White Walls. Haven't Slept in Years. Alabama Motel Room. Pony Boy.

I have real headphones, not just ear buds. I sit back and close my eyes and get lost in the music peddling to the beat. I have a small rest between songs. Then I do some exercises on the floor and stretch. I wouldn't change a thing.

What is yours?

sarahsweets
02-08-13, 05:21 AM
Zumba!

redpanda
02-08-13, 03:55 PM
The only exercise program I have been able to stick to is a couch-to-5K training app that I have on my iPod. I love running because I can pretty much zone out and daydream the entire time, and the app tells me when to start running and when to slow down and walk for a while. I am on week 6 now (although I have been working on it for six months, so you can see I am not very consistent), and I can now run for 10 minutes at a time without stopping, which is not something I have ever been able to do before.