View Full Version : P90x for ADHDers?

dasikins
02-12-13, 11:46 AM
This has turned my life around-I use to run to keep my energy levels up, but since I started doing P90x I actually started to ENJOY exercise.

Ok, enjoy maybe a bit pronounce, but I am in the best shape of my life, I don't have to pay for a gym, and I find Tony H rather funny (in an inane storta way.)

If anyone needs a routine change I recommend you try it!

Makennan
02-12-13, 09:32 PM
I just got p90x but I haven't started yet! I still need to buy some weights, all I have are resistance bands and I hate them.

How long have you been doing it? I'm afraid I will get bored, I've never been able to stick to one exercise routine for long.

dasikins
02-13-13, 10:23 AM
I have weights, but there is always one dude or gal doing it with resistant bands.

I thought the same thing-I would get bored. I MEAN it IS a work out video lol, but NOPE you will love it. I have always been on the thin side, but this really transformed me.
I also learned, although the work out will kill you, eating right helps. You work so hard wasting it on crappy food daily is not worth it. Although I will never be able to resist food like others.

I have been doing it for about 8 months. I just got P90x2 for Christmas just so I can vary things up. That is a totally different work out and I find myself almost starting at ground zero. It now utilizes whole different techniques, which are out of my league, but I find that is what pushes me sometimes.

Let me know what you think! Make sure you do Plyo :)

BellaVita
02-13-13, 12:39 PM
I've tried P90x a couple times--it was pretty hardcore! I loved it!
Kept me fully stimulated, forgot I was doing a workout and felt more like a challenge for myself!

dasikins
02-13-13, 01:00 PM
I've tried P90x a couple times--it was pretty hardcore! I loved it!
Kept me fully stimulated, forgot I was doing a workout and felt more like a challenge for myself!

I know! Plus I am a huge nerd and find Tony H. to be truly amusing. We should start a P90x/ADHD something or other. A fitness challenge lol.

Sometimes in Yoga it will just end because I space out for the whole thing or I find it SO boring and slow I end up not listening to an entire word. Good thing I have Tony memorized by now!