View Full Version : Borderline Personality Disorder with ADD

Andrea715
02-13-13, 06:04 PM
So I had decided to look up some information about Borderline Personality Disorder. I had previously refused to even consider what it is. Now looking at it I recognised a good portion of the symptoms. My moods can change so between meds appearing as though I am content and happy but at the sametime a pull I have on my medication and off is that I typically don't want to be bothered with people consistantly. I dont know if this was developed throughout the years dealing with ADD or what. It feels like a fairytale notion to have a friend, I can fight with, open up to and at the end of the day continue a consistant health exchange with. I dont feel like I am healthy enough to do this and my husband and daughter happens to be a casaulties.

dvdnvwls
02-13-13, 06:14 PM
Borderline is not something you can diagnose from a bit of internet research.

I recognize a few of those symptoms in myself as well. But the big essential ones are self-harm and suicide. If you are involved in self-harm, or you are thinking of suicide, then get off the internet and get to a doctor or a hospital immediately. And if self-harm and suicide are not among your problems, it is very likely that BPD is not what's going on.