View Full Version : Group thanks.

sarahsweets
03-07-13, 06:08 AM
I know there has been alot of thank you threads lately so I guess its my turn. In reviewing my zillions of posts, I realized that I have managed to forget the thanks button 75% of the time. This applies to things I have asked for help on and things I have read and responded too. So...thanks to everyone who has responded to me. Even those who have taken me to task, disagreed deserve some thanks. If no one challenged me, I would never grow or learn and I would never change a single opinion and remain close minded over certain things, and thats never a good thing. Failing to see things from different perspectives makes me just as ignorant as the person bringing it up. I will try to use the thanks and rep system more, but dont hold your breath;). So this is my group thanks-(sort of like group sex without the messy stuff ;)) Thanks to everyone who responds to me, and everyone who has made me think, and everyone that I have gotten close to and have helped pull me back from the cliff. This post is getting so corny I may just vomit in my own mouth. OK, corny part's over. Carry on.

Raye
03-07-13, 07:50 AM
I have a puke bucket if you need one..lol... thanks sarah you are much appreciated ;)

dasikins
03-08-13, 12:41 PM
This post is getting so corny I may just vomit in my own mouth. OK, corny part's over. Carry on.

Pffff..ha ha ha...yah Sarah that is pretty cheesy. Man up Jersian! Jersians don't act cheesy for crying out loud ;)

But seriously thanks to you for all your help and responding to my email. #nomorecheeseheads