Well?

Abi
03-10-13, 01:40 AM
Okay

Tylenol codeine + Ibuprofren it is.

Thanks.

Abi
03-10-13, 03:08 AM
In case anyone was wondering 900mg Tylenol + 20mg Codeine + 800 mg Ibuprofren worked like a charm :)

sarahsweets
03-10-13, 05:45 AM
stretching after taking what you took might help too.

doiadhd
03-10-13, 06:10 AM
Hot water bottle and a good oak floor,if no oak just any floor,and some magic ointment,i have stuff called feldene gel,piroxicam,dunno. I got back ache also,no hot water bottle or oak floor. Just getting over man flu,and mainly left with chest infection,n back ache. De railed

Spacemaster
03-10-13, 10:03 AM
alternate the two meds, take the apap/codeine every 4 hours or so, and the ibu doses in between

MellyFishButt
03-10-13, 11:43 AM
Well sweets you know that I am allll about the opiates for back pain. I recently discovered bayer back and body which does help some but I don't have aspirin or Tylenol by itself to test which helps more. Advil doesn't do anything, neither does aleve. You should still take for inflammation though.

I am currently on bed rest. It helped to not wake up with back pain but I had it as soon as I stood up. Gr!

I am currently doing Space's plan. I take naproxen with the Vic and then in between I take the bayer.

MellyFishButt
03-10-13, 11:45 AM
Also, hot baths help immensely!!

dresser
03-10-13, 12:33 PM
I think abi streched eneough already

awdcivic
03-24-13, 09:59 PM
Do you have a strong core? If you excersize your core back etc it will most likely get better. This is of course you dont have a condition that makes your back hurt. I have weak abs and a really strong back and if I dont excersize I can get back pain really bad. If I excersize problem solved. When I just loaf around sometimes my back has hurt so bad that I almost throw up, yeah its gotten prettt darn bad. I sometimes have to take lortabs that I am prescribed for it. Heck one morning I couldnt get out of bed it hurt so bad.

Wookiee
10-21-13, 09:44 AM
Anti-inflammatory gel and a dead flat warm floor. A rug or something because cold (in my case anyway) makes my back as rigid as the floor itself.

Swimming.

My parents have a friend who had polio as a child and walks with a heavy limp. He is in his late 50's. I spoke to him the other day about my back pain and he said his doctor asked him recently if he had ever had back problems from the polio and limp.
He told his doctor that he had never had so much as a twinge in his back his whole life.
The doctor asked if he did any exercises etc and he replied that he went to the local swimming pool 3x times a week and swam laps.

Swimming is the main reason he doesn't have any back problems.

Walking helps too.

hollywood
10-28-13, 12:57 AM
Can't believe I'm reading this . I hope your recovering from surgery / are an
Ex nfl athlete / or are. 95 years old talking about you must need narcotics for back pain .

Exercise
Stretch
And lose weight

Holy f. ##***ing sh ** t

Abi
10-28-13, 03:19 AM
Lol Hollywood... you should get back to your speciality of alternating different SSRI's and Stims every 2 weeks and posting about them over and over. :)

Fuzzy12
10-28-13, 05:10 AM
My husband has a disc herniation and he uses an anti inflammatory gel as well. Back aches are terrible. They can just suck the joy and energy out of your life.
Hope it will pass soon.

Abi
10-28-13, 05:44 AM
Fuzz: Check the date on the OP :)

Fuzzy12
10-28-13, 06:36 AM
Ok, so that's been a while. I really hope then that your back is better now!! :D

sarahsweets
10-28-13, 01:32 PM
crack.

Rebelyell
10-28-13, 08:21 PM
Omg thatz what I was gonna say!