View Full Version : Sleep walking? At my age?

sarahsweets
03-15-13, 06:57 AM
used to sleep walk as a kid, until about ag3 13. the it vannished. Had some minor issues with it, it never came back. So last light after visiting my husbands greabmother who is in a nursesing home we are close to makeing choices...should she be an on hospice, receuve medicine that keep her conmfortable...she can be luicid but she kept forgeting who we were. My gut tells me she doesnt have long. We help her as best as we could. My husbsand and was devastated and crying in the car...Sh3 is 88 years and mentioned to ,me she has said she is in some much pairm *asbestotisi,empyesema,arthritis that she just want to die and not live anymore so *( its hard to saw wow lucid she was when she says these things) but Mark came down stairs and saw me a cabinet of tupperwear looking for milk, appartnenty he talked to me and put me back to bed...but sleep walking this old? I didnt thing it would happy. Maybe its stress and worry? Anyone else do this>

silivrentoliel
03-15-13, 10:10 AM
I don't see why stress wouldn't cause a relapse. What you're going through is extremely hard- mentally, emotionally, psychologically....

That said, I am so sorry you guys are having to deal with this. :grouphug: