View Full Version : Send yourself a Private Message.

mildadhd
03-21-13, 08:22 PM
Send yourself a Private Message.

Then look a way from the computer screen,

(look around the room at something for a few seconds).

When ever you look back at the computer screen,

do you wonder who sent you the Private Message?

saturday
03-21-13, 08:55 PM
Hahahahaha... ummm, yes. :rolleyes:

Amtram
03-21-13, 09:52 PM
I find handwritten notes I wrote to myself, and can't read my own handwriting - so not only do I don't remember writing them, but I don't know what I was trying to remind myself of!

Last week's episode of "Community," one of the characters has lost his memory (or has he?!?!) and when he pulled up his sleeves to see what he had written on his arms to remember, one of the notes was "RENT MEMENTO." Hubby and I thought this was hysterical.

Raye
03-22-13, 07:01 AM
um......no. hahaha peripheral.

stef
03-22-13, 07:31 AM
LOL I would do this!

I'm sure I've said this already: every time I scan a document at work, and sent it back to my computer, I think: who just emailed me??? I can't even leave my desk for 30 seconds!

Fuzzy12
03-22-13, 07:51 AM
I'm sure I would. :rolleyes:

Sometimes when I can't find my mobile, I give myself a missed call so that I can locate it when it's ringing. Then I am surprised when my mobile suddenly starts ringing. A few minutes later, when I see the missed call I have to check who called me before I remember it was myself. :doh:

:lol:

GeordieDave
03-22-13, 08:16 AM
Haha Fuzzy! I've done that so many times!

I've even tried ringing my mobile from my mobile because I thought I had the house phone in my hand. I'm that dumb at times!

Fuzzy12
03-22-13, 08:17 AM
Haha Fuzzy! I've done that so many times!

I've even tried ringing my mobile from my mobile because I thought I had the house phone in my hand. I'm that dumb at times!

I think, I tried to call myself once with the TV remote control. :rolleyes:

Amtram
03-22-13, 01:39 PM
My phone is set up under my husband's account. With our previous carrier, every time he did anything with my phone, they would send me an email saying "we added this," or "per your request, your service has changed," and each and every time it happened, I would freak out that they were doing things to my phone without my permission.

No matter how many times he explained to me that he was doing this, I would freak out and forward the email with a paragraph describing my outrage at this company for giving me "upgrades" that I didn't want and certainly didn't want to pay for. Every. single. time.

Abi
03-22-13, 01:46 PM
i did not try it, but probably yes.

Drewbacca
03-22-13, 11:22 PM
I haven't sent myself a message... but going back through some of my older posts on here, I can't help but think "who is this guy?" :lol:

No wonder I wasn't getting any school work done a year ago, I apparently spent ten hours a day reading up on ADHD and then posting my findings when I first joined this site... only to forget it all and forget that it even happened. So, in this spirit of this thread... it's like having a conversation with myself as I try to relearn some things.