View Full Version : I'm up too early.

BellaVita
03-24-13, 07:16 AM
(Couldn't fall back asleep) No one's up. Still dark out.

Any suggestions??

SquarePeg
03-24-13, 07:43 AM
I usually read until I fall back to asleep. IF you want to sleep donīt go on the internet.
Or I got up early for 2 mornings, i.e 5.00 am and got so much done in the house.

Twiggy
03-24-13, 08:12 AM
I got woken up by my cat. Good morning!

SquarePeg
03-24-13, 08:14 AM
THe cat wakes me up at around 2.00 so thatīs early enough for me to get back to sleep.

BellaVita
03-24-13, 08:20 AM
I usually read until I fall back to asleep. IF you want to sleep donīt go on the internet.
Or I got up early for 2 mornings, i.e 5.00 am and got so much done in the house.

Thanks, I forgot about the Internet thing. Oops.
Maybe I can nap today. :/

BellaVita
03-24-13, 08:20 AM
I got woken up by my cat. Good morning!

LOL, goodmorning!! ;) :p

BellaVita
03-24-13, 08:24 AM
Hmm maybe I should take my meds now..I just don't feel like focusing on anything lol cuz' i have things to tackle today...but then again I usually feel this way prior to meds. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I made myself eat and whatnot it's been about 45 minutes since.
And it looks like the dog's up. Potty time.

Lunacie
03-24-13, 08:57 AM
I usually get to sleep late on the weekends instead of getting up at 6 am.
So when did I wake up this morning? Yep, 6 am. And I can't go to work
early or get out and do anything because ... we're snowed in AGAIN ! :faint:

SquarePeg
03-24-13, 09:05 AM
Sometimes I wake up early then take my meds, read and go back to sleep, then when I wake up again I am ready to go. Itīs actually nice to wake up feeling ready to go.

BellaVita
03-24-13, 03:04 PM
I usually get to sleep late on the weekends instead of getting up at 6 am.
So when did I wake up this morning? Yep, 6 am. And I can't go to work
early or get out and do anything because ... we're snowed in AGAIN ! :faint:

Oh wow! That stinks.

Aww I wish we were snowed-in!
I'd trade weather with ya if I could. ;)

BellaVita
03-24-13, 03:17 PM
Sometimes I wake up early then take my meds, read and go back to sleep, then when I wake up again I am ready to go. Itīs actually nice to wake up feeling ready to go.

Yeah, that used to work for me.

I took mine this morning, then it calmed me down and...voila! I ended up asleep again.:( Woke up 5 hours later.

I wish my sleeping pills worked this way.
I wonder if this is how it feels when NT's fall asleep? (Usually it takes me quite a while.)

Conman
03-24-13, 03:21 PM
i hate it when that happens. one time in december i could swear my 645 alarm woke me up, i go to shower (hot water doesnt kick in til 7 though), and it stays cold for half hour, nobodyelse is up and im like **** it ill shower later, go back and it turns out it was 3 when i woke up.

i typically sleep til 9 or 3. but when i do wake up, i cant fall back asleep, im up.

eats_mice
03-24-13, 03:34 PM
I went to bed at like 12:30 last night and didn't get to sleep until after 2. Then I woke up to pee at 5:30, then slept again til 8. I have to work at 6 A.M. tomorrow.. I feel like such a zombie right now...