View Full Version : stay at home with your children & make money!

juliette
01-30-05, 01:29 PM
I have 3 children and stay at home with them. We needed some extra income so I looked into this. This mostly consists of stay at home moms and dads but anyone can do this! And it absolutely works!
Email address removed by ADMIN

Trooper Keith
01-30-05, 02:16 PM
I would caution people to find out what "this" is before emailing asking for information, etc., just in case "this" is email address collecting and sales to corporations....

Ian
01-30-05, 02:53 PM
juliette this looks like spam to this moderator. If you'd like to share information please feel free but this smells of marketing that goes against the grain of the guidelines here.

Please read them over and get back to me or one of the administrators, livingwithadd, Big, or David.
Thanks. Ian.

juliette
02-17-05, 11:00 AM
I have 3 children and stay at home with them. We needed some extra income so I looked into this. This mostly consists of stay at home moms and dads but anyone can do this! And it absolutely works!
Email address removed by ADMINJust so everyone knows, I have requested to have this email removed from this thread. This wasn't a spam or anything like that and I didn't want people thinking it was, so I asked the admin to please remove this since people were thinking it was something it wasnt'. I don't want to be thought of that way and don't like it when people do that. So please understand that i requested to have this email removed and i'm sorry if this thread ticked anyone off...it wasn't meant to.

Nucking_Futs
02-17-05, 02:07 PM
juliette you did the right thing asking a moderator to remove the addy it shows honesty in what you've stated above. i was not offended.