View Full Version : What is in your name ???

Digitl
01-30-05, 11:15 PM
http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/your.cfm

Follow this link, and go all the way down that page, and write your name. It's a very good one.

Tell me about it!!

free2bme
01-30-05, 11:43 PM
hmmmm, i knew i was in trouble when it said i should be great with computers.....i quite frequently refer to myself as being EXTREMELY technologically challenged!!!!

it also said i needed to hang out with other "names" so as to enhance my creative side. man, and i thought creativity was one of my most evolved qualities!

the other thing that stood out was the part about my physical body being troubled in the "elimination" department....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

holy smokes, i think you've just given me the answer to all my problems.......IT'S MY PARENTS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG STINKIN' NAME!!!:D

casper
01-31-05, 12:49 AM
I don't know, it kinda worries me. It says I will have reproductive troubles down the line. THis is not someting I wanted to know!

pembroke
01-31-05, 09:14 AM
Although the name Judit creates the urge to be versatile and ambitious, we stress that it causes blunt expression that alienates others. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and tension or accidents to the head.

The name of Judit has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way. You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles. Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship.

"They" must not have heard i have ADD - finishing projects takes a herculean effort on my part! And as for "striving" to be different? No striving about it - it comes quite naturally!
What exactly is a "relaxed, harmonious relationship?" I don't think i have ever met one of those......:p

fun....i think.

Deeperblue
01-31-05, 10:04 AM
okay...

Although the name, Rita--yeah that's my name, creates the urge tp be creative and original, we point out that it causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature. {HELLO--have they been secretly hiding in my house :rolleyes: }

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment and success and [oh yeah :confused: ] as well as cause weakness in the liver, bloodstream and in tension accidents of the head. (omg--what kind of a name is this? :eek: )

The first name has made you a friendly approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good natured, though you can be blunt and sarcastic. {i am so sorry :o }

As you are naturally talkative, [my poor mother!!!] you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people.---hummmm, i try but ....

This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, possitive, and indepentent in your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement {but mostly i just don't get it done.}

You respond guickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you because you were a puppy in a past life [yet lately that has been lacking and in short supply in my life...wawwww.]

There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing [wonder why everybody turns on the radio when i sing. Maybe i should take up piano again....nah.]

But listen to this----***in a [i]practical way through sewing or interior design. yeah like when i painted the living room a million times. but actually my sewing machine is sitting out on the table and i just made shades and maybe now a new career???-- yes

pembroke
01-31-05, 10:13 AM
"This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and tension or accidents to the head."

apparently, we have that in common... anybody else?

chainsmoker
01-31-05, 10:38 AM
hmm. . .

The name Pete creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.

"health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head" ????
never thought of this as a weakness. . .

Your first name of Pete creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

"Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid."
Yep - cut to the chase and get to the point. Life is too short.

"Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
Is this true ? I'll need the mirror of another to answer this.

A good, thought provoking topic.

fasttalkingmom
01-31-05, 02:23 PM
As Paula you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.

OMG !!!!!.......... :D that's funny it's so me

auntchris
02-02-05, 05:46 AM
Although the name Christine creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension. As Christine you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.

Draga
02-02-05, 07:06 AM
Description of Your First Name of: Melanie
The following brief summary describes only a few qualities of your first name. There are many additional factors (legal name, nicknames, family surname, combined names, previous names, business signature, and, very importantly, your inner potential or birthpath as determined from your date of birth) that create and mold your entire personality - and your entire life.

While the name Melanie creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

Your name of Melanie creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

Well **** Make me proud of my name why dontcha ppl!!!!!!!

RhapsodyInBlue
02-02-05, 07:58 AM
Although the name Viktoria creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension. {I know I'm mental} :p

The name of Viktoria gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.

Strangely very close for me.

Digitl
02-02-05, 10:46 AM
Although the name Lise creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and nervous system. The name of Lise contains within it an intense emotional power that could drive you to put forth great effort to accomplish your ambitions and to do something noteworthy and worthwhile. There are humanitarian ideals in this name, making you feel the urge to champion the cause of the downtrodden, the victims of circumstances and injustices. However, it is difficult for you to materialize your ideals because of a restless, unsettled feeling which causes you never to know just what it is that you should be working toward, and the very intensity of your nature makes systematic concentration and application a challenge. You can have intensely contrasting feelings toward people, either you are fiercely loyal or extremely intolerant.

OK just call me Mother digitl :p

Caine7478
02-02-05, 05:34 PM
Description of Your Name of: Caine

Although the name Caine creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.

The name of Caine creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

WOW!

gingagirl
02-02-05, 08:08 PM
OK, I'm stopping myself right now. I just spent half an hour plugging in various names to see if I could figure out how they are coding the names. I thought I was on to something about having hard "t" as the final sound of your name, but then I realized I had forgotten to change the gender of the names, and that changes the answers. OK, gotta stop this ...just need to learn to laugh at goofy things like this and not try to break their code.

Here's what I got:

Although the name Kathy creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Kathy gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

I duuno. Not a single mention of having faulty aspirations of being a code breaker ...obviously it's not 100% accurate! :p