View Full Version : Nothing here?

Ninjas
04-12-13, 05:52 AM
Hiya.

's weird, there's nothing in the 'Normal Threads' section of this place. Is it just my computer glitching or am I the (awaits applause) first poster? x3

Either way... Just wanna know...

How many of you here watch anime / read manga? :P

dvdnvwls
04-12-13, 12:18 PM
Welcome!

1. I think with ADHDers sometimes everywhere becomes "the hangout", so we forget to use the place called "Hangout". :)

2. At the very bottom of the page (not this one - I mean the one where you couldn't see any threads), there's a box called "Display Options". There are some menus in there, and one of them says to display posts "from the..." - and the menu allows you to choose different lengths of time. Nobody has posted in the last few days, but if you change that menu you can see a lot of posts from before.

Hope that helps...

sarahsweets
04-12-13, 02:24 PM
i think its because no one is normal.

freakofnature04
12-10-13, 06:06 PM
dvdnvwls is right... it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure that out... hehe.

I LOVE mangas and anime. I like Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist the best. Well maybe Naruto too but I've only read one of the mangas (the first one) and the first episode in the anime.

A good time waster

ASTRONOMI
12-11-13, 05:30 AM
When it has been awhile since anyone posted or responded to anything,then the threads are hidden after an amount of time has passed (Depends on how your Display Options is set up,"Last day,last 2 days,last week etc.."). For instance, if your display options is set up to "From the beginning" then the threads won't be hidden regardless if it has been awhile since someone last posted.