View Full Version : The Caring Corner Thread

midnightstar
04-22-13, 07:06 AM
Post here if you need a bit of kindness and support :grouphug:

Blanched Dubois
04-22-13, 07:19 PM
thanks for the virtual 'care' - this forum is a godsend
this is so sweet - i need a hug so bad....off meds for 2+ yrs trying to do a 'naturapathic' treatment that landed me in the ER and an emergency surgery for my efforts ....my husband/best friend died, my brother died, my case-book narcissist mother physically attacked me on thanksgiving, my son was diagnosed with severe ADHD and depression( like me and probably half my family who never talks to us ) and he's fighting me daily trying to drop out of HS. I couldn't get my prescription filled today because I couldn't handle finding a pharmacy...i have a wonderful pdoc and a good session with him today to begin finally coming to terms with the fact that I have had this illness all my life and am finally ready to accept it....but with no meds/can't read, sit still for long, sensory input is killing me but social deprivation for so long is almost worse.....UGH!!!!
anyway i'm so glad y'all are out here..can't wait to start back on my MEDS.
blessings to all

Asylum
04-23-13, 01:27 AM
thanks for the virtual 'care' - this forum is a godsend
this is so sweet - i need a hug so bad....off meds for 2+ yrs trying to do a 'naturapathic' treatment that landed me in the ER and an emergency surgery for my efforts ....my husband/best friend died, my brother died, my case-book narcissist mother physically attacked me on thanksgiving, my son was diagnosed with severe ADHD and depression( like me and probably half my family who never talks to us ) and he's fighting me daily trying to drop out of HS. I couldn't get my prescription filled today because I couldn't handle finding a pharmacy...i have a wonderful pdoc and a good session with him today to begin finally coming to terms with the fact that I have had this illness all my life and am finally ready to accept it....but with no meds/can't read, sit still for long, sensory input is killing me but social deprivation for so long is almost worse.....UGH!!!!
anyway i'm so glad y'all are out here..can't wait to start back on my MEDS.
blessings to all

omg! I don't even know what to say to that. :(
I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

Blanched Dubois
04-24-13, 05:54 PM
Thank you Asylum, now ya know why it's so hard for me to share. i guess the hard cold truth is that i'm finally ready to face myself and my truth. i'm only clear on one thing right now and that's that i have a lot to learn. thanks for taking the time to reply and for your kindness.

ValliGirl2012
04-30-13, 11:13 PM
How's everything going today 2wisehands?

atSWIMtooboreds
05-02-13, 05:02 AM
Hey everyone. :grouphug:

midnightstar
05-02-13, 07:31 AM
Hi everyone - :grouphug: to everyone who needs one

dresser
05-09-13, 11:30 AM
hugs Dubois and like the other folk who have posted Im frustrated that I cant send more N like the other folk me is thinkin off you N cheering you on. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that's the sound of the Vibe me is sending you, its full of warmth N care, so put away the fly swatter.
just a little giggle but a great big hug

stef
05-09-13, 12:13 PM
gaaaahh its been a rough couple of weeks with mom visiting
although also very nice but yikes we have a small apartment and this is just very hard on me
ive written a thread in my mind that i will post tomorrow
so glad to have this place to come to!

midnightstar
05-09-13, 12:46 PM
:grouphug: to everyone in here

(I must confess I forgot about this thread :o)