View Full Version : Hi Yall! I am new-live in Houston.

CreativeMe
02-04-05, 01:25 PM
I am 36 years old diagnosed about 4 years ago...which helped explain my whole life before hand. I was adopted and my birth family is all ADD ADHD or bipolar or both. If I wasn't adopted maybe I would have known about the ADHD earlier...but that is a dif soap box. When I was young I was clutzy...talkative...did not do well in school...labeled socially immature...reading problems...math problems...etc. I was sent to a diagnostic reading clinic at University of Texas in second grade because of my "problems" with reading and they found I was gifted reading on an 11th grade level in the second grade...my parents were really confused then...and still were until now when I found out that I had ADHD. I take Adderall and Lexapro...Lexapro for anxiety and low grade depression. I work out of the house as an Interior designer...however haven't had a client in years...because I procrastinate on getting out there. LOL. I love to paint, draw, cook, scrapbook, use computer drafting programs....and I like to do all of this at the same time and not finish any of it....really I am not kidding....I have a 14 year old daughter and she is ADHD I am sure of it ...but not diagnosed yet....oh yeah and I have a husband that tolerates my adhd, but is not totally understanding of it and sometimes he thinks I am weird....:rolleyes: I sometimes wonder if I am bi-polar...I was tested but did not show up....I know that my meds help me what ever I am.....that is about it...

<!-- / message -->