View Full Version : my story listed in co-existing conditions CFS, Fibromyalgia, other viruses related?

Blanched Dubois
05-11-13, 08:40 AM
I shared this story and in the other sub topic Co-Existing Conditions just now.

If there's any interest I'm glad. This is in no way intended to persuade or convince anyone of anything. Just a part of my fight for healing.

It may have nothing to do with your very real CFS, Fibro et al.

http://www.wildcondor.com/lyme.html

thanks

Lunacie
05-11-13, 09:48 AM
Thank you for sharing this. This kind of information needs to be available.

tudorose
05-13-13, 12:47 AM
Really good info and yeah I understand what you mean about cfs and fibro. I've just been dx with fibro. The rheumatologist called me today and said the blood tests don't have autoimmune markers but I have elevated esr and crp. I also have elevted serum ferritin. this combintion means inflammation or infection. In Australia lyme disease is not recognised and people die from it because it doesn't get treated. I don't think I have it but now I have to find out what else is going on and work out how to deal with it.

SquarePeg
05-13-13, 08:49 AM
I never got a proper diagnosis, CFS was new when I had all the symptoms but I remember thinking that I must have cancer and was going to die because I felt so terribly ill most of the time.

I remember not caring either because I couldnīt face waking up everyday to feeling so s**t with no help or support because doctors said there was nothing wrong with me.

I am much better now (20 years later) although my energy levels are always going to be poor, I have learned to live with it. One late, alcoholic night can floor me for weeks, I know my limits and have adjusted.

Hyperman87
05-16-13, 06:10 PM
Yeah I can relate a lot actually. My struggle with Neuropathy is sorta the same.First no one takes you seriously,so it must be all in your head. Then when the docs do figure it out ,you realize I might feel like crap for a long time. You go through an I don't give a **** period of I might as well be dead if it has to be like this. Finally,acceptance of it is what it is(people in life have it so much harder than I do.):),So you understand that your fortunate to be in your own shoes & that I just have to make the best of it.:) Knowing that each day holds something new(not necessarily better or worse.) but different.

Blanched Dubois
05-16-13, 06:15 PM
yeah i get philosophical in my quest for self understanding and healing myself or whatever..getting to know me, getting to know all about me ...lol....i admit i've been overworked of late...no fun...at all....and my life has been one in which i've let few people in....very few....now i know why...

anyway i like this quote and this book;

Come to the path as humorously aware as possible of the baggage you will be bringing with you: your lacks, fantasies, failings and projections. Blend, with a soaring awareness of what your true nature might be, a down-to-earth and level-headed humility, and a clear appreciation of where you are on your spiritual journey and what still remains to be understood and accomplished. — The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying (1992)

Blanched Dubois
05-16-13, 08:02 PM
I never got a proper diagnosis, CFS was new when I had all the symptoms but I remember thinking that I must have cancer and was going to die because I felt so terribly ill most of the time.

I remember not caring either because I couldnīt face waking up everyday to feeling so s**t with no help or support because doctors said there was nothing wrong with me.

I am much better now (20 years later) although my energy levels are always going to be poor, I have learned to live with it. One late, alcoholic night can floor me for weeks, I know my limits and have adjusted.

:grouphug:

i haven't been able to read as much as i want - i've done a lot of venting here
but now that i'm on a 'better' mfgr of the Dex ir and i take less doseage i'm reading stories here thinking...wow ..i'm so sorry...ya get to the vacuum of suffering sometimes...let it out and see there's so many suffering more than enjoying life that i get why there is a need for prayer no matter what your belief systems - but we can't get into any ideological discussion here that may be anything but 'scientific' with regard to the 'illness' we all suffer from...in our own way...some worse than others...i just wish for all who are suffering to listen to this and tell me it isn't awesome...and for a second u feel better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ZwaEzMtJw

don't moderate me right now thanks :)

Blanched Dubois
05-16-13, 08:04 PM
it's visually sump·tu·ous
/ˈsəm(p)CHo͞oəs/
Adjective
Splendid and expensive-looking.
Synonyms
luxurious - magnificent - splendid - palatial - gorgeous

too!! so watch it i dare ya lol

enjoy!!