View Full Version : Poll: I take/took Focalin and I'm ____ (demographic)

wills11
05-15-13, 07:46 PM
I'm a self-professed nerd, so I read research and look up info all the time.
There seems to be limited info on Focalin in comparison to the stuff I normally find.

This poll is for my own bemusement. But perhaps you'll find something useful or interesting in it.

Note: anonymous results

livewire
05-16-13, 10:16 AM
Thanks for taking the initiative to start a poll on Focalin. It is SO frustrating to try to look anything up on this drug only to find every sentence starts with "My 6-year-old _________ is taking Focalin....and yada, yada, yada." Entirely useless for adult ADD'er taking Focalin IMO. Lots of info on everything from Adderall to Vyvanse. Focalin/Focalin XR? Not so much. I dunno why this is.

G252013
05-16-13, 01:37 PM
Thanks for taking the initiative to start a poll on Focalin. It is SO frustrating to try to look anything up on this drug only to find every sentence starts with "My 6-year-old _________ is taking Focalin....and yada, yada, yada." Entirely useless for adult ADD'er taking Focalin IMO. Lots of info on everything from Adderall to Vyvanse. Focalin/Focalin XR? Not so much. I dunno why this is.

yep. its great to see the Focalin forum gain a little more momentum in the past year, it is highly underrated.

More need to give it a shot, or at least put it in their considerations when choosing a med. And most importantly, share their experience with it so others can gain from this med