View Full Version : Annoyed for no reason

Fuzzy12
05-20-13, 06:49 AM
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR. :mad:

No, there is no reason to be annoyed. None. Not even anything trivial. If anything, I'm annoyed with the stupid mood swings.

I was fine today morning and now I just want to break something. And I'm depressed. The stupid depression is always there, always lurking behind the next corner. I just can't regulate my emotions. Neither can I ignore them and just get on with life knowing that in a while I'll feel better again.

I don't know. I'm just ****** of with everything and I don't even know what everything is. :mad: :mad: :mad:

daveddd
05-20-13, 06:57 AM
i understand :grouphug:

Raye
05-20-13, 08:24 AM
Gawd, I feel your pain.

For some reason my anxiety is a lot worse lately and EVERYTHING annoys/irritates/panics me.

It's especially hard when there's nothing to pinpoint it on. sorry. :grouphug::grouphug:

fracturedstory
05-20-13, 10:01 AM
There's always a reason. I was just ranting about something but I forget what. I dunno I always feel like there is a reason. I get offended (wrong word) very easily so I feel like there is always a legitimate reason.

Also, wine.

BellaVita
05-20-13, 10:18 AM
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR. :mad:

No, there is no reason to be annoyed. None. Not even anything trivial. If anything, I'm annoyed with the stupid mood swings.

I was fine today morning and now I just want to break something. And I'm depressed. The stupid depression is always there, always lurking behind the next corner. I just can't regulate my emotions. Neither can I ignore them and just get on with life knowing that in a while I'll feel better again.

I don't know. I'm just ****** of with everything and I don't even know what everything is. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can relate. Being annoyed with my mood swings is often my reason.

And not being sure of what I'm irritated/upset at, then I try to find the reason and keep running in circles because it's just a bunch of brain chemicals doing their own thing. Worst thing is, they don't give a care. :mad:

Hope you feel better soon. Just breath.

keliza
05-20-13, 11:23 AM
Physical outlets are really good for these kinds of feelings, I've found. Get a sport, get a few good sports, get a gym membership, do something so you can move your body when you get like this and battle it out. I go swim laps for an hour and I feel much better than I did before - the flood of endorphins, the act of tiring out your muscles, something intense but enjoyable you can do repeatedly without putting much mental effort into it... maybe it's all of those things together, but something about it helps.

Special-Ks
05-21-13, 01:50 AM
Sometimes I get caught in a (seemingly) infinite loop of being angry about how annoyed I am, then realizing how annoying it is that I'm now angry without reason, repeat until...

I try to realize I need to channel this charged up feeling into something positive/distracting. Exercise is the best choice... if it's possible at the time. I was going to talk about how liberating swimming is but keliza beat me. Running also works. You can wear down the tension and feel a lot better.

Just remember to forgive yourself for the way you feel.