View Full Version : Diatary causes Neurological "Impairments" Fact or Friction

SB_UK
06-19-13, 04:43 PM
There's only prevention - and I think the basic answer to the problems of man is in this tab I've open in the background:

proteinpower.com/drmike/ketones-and-ketosis/metabolism-and-ketosis

"... the metabolism of what biochemistry textbook authors call starvation [is] the ‘normal’ [human] metabolism."

SB_UK
06-19-13, 04:52 PM
Currently trying to marry the two major players of the system:
glucocorticoid and histone deacetylase inhibitors.

cortisol resistance -> systemic inflammation
low blood glucose -> ketone body production -> (mitochondrial) histone deacetylase inhibition
psychological stress -> chronic cortisol production -> cortisol resistance
overeating carbs -> cortisol production on reactive hypoglycaemia -> cortisol resistance
cortisol resistance -> systemic inflammation
overating animal products -> endogenous endotoxin theory -> systemic inflammation

Starvation (vegan ketosis state) in the absence of psychological stress 'd correct all of the above.

SB_UK
06-19-13, 04:59 PM
mt. athos.

->- lifestyle is precisely ->-

Starvation (vegan ketosis state) in the absence of psychological stress
... ... and they don't have any of the diseases of Western living.

meadd823
06-23-13, 02:17 AM
Sorry can't become male not interested in being a monk so things that help on mt. athos really won't be applicable to me -

Starvation is an excellent treatment for type two diabetes but for those of us who do not it isn't as helpful well until your thyroid goes kaput from the freaking fluoride the morons put in the damn drinking water then it really isn't starvation but one can go with eating less a lot longer - but the ensuing depression sort of sucks.

tudorose
06-23-13, 07:20 AM
Starvation is an excellent treatment for type two diabetes but for those of us who do not it isn't as helpful well until your thyroid goes kaput from the freaking fluoride the morons put in the damn drinking water then it really isn't starvation but one can go with eating less a lot longer - but the ensuing depression sort of sucks.

I just don't get that fluoride thing. I've read that it can cause osteoporosis too.