View Full Version : Viibryyd

hollywood
06-26-13, 08:38 PM
Viibryyd what's the word

425runner
06-26-13, 09:02 PM
Have you tried it? Have you tried Prozac in small amounts? What do you think?

hollywood
06-26-13, 11:18 PM
I think Prozac sucks. I think Prozac sucks less than say lexapro . It's difficult to really say . I certainly don't enjoy feeling drained , bottom line is that it helps me not stay stuck and think and obsess. So ( cymbalta , Prozac , lexapro are useful )

425runner
06-27-13, 08:47 AM
Yeah...very true. I only take 2.5 mg Prozac two days on, 3 days off. It helps me to sit still, concentrate and not get obsessed about doing things that are meaningless.

I don't understand how people can take 10-20mg and function, I started on 10mg as prescribed and after a few days felt like I had frontal lobotomy. Was sitting on the couch, drooling, eating burrito with mayo on top and not care about a thing.

hollywood
06-27-13, 10:11 PM
I don't know about all that. Yeah it makes you a bit slow, goofy , not motivated. Hey but I don't obsess about meaningless stuff ever. That's totally not what I was saying . I get stuck sometimes when I am at work and start quoting 3 people and stop spreading it around . The more people I quote and move to different items well the better . An snri helps me from getting stuck in a pattern and stop fearing quoting people I am not used too , etc . So that makes me totally different . I don't obsess at all, I get stuck in the loop and fear or anxiety is probably the reason . So that's why snri or ssri helps calm me and take emotion based fear responses out of my mind thus making me more relaxed thus equating to less tense / stress anxiety= more sales through not being nervous

hollywood
07-01-13, 09:32 PM
So any word on feedback on viibryd vs Prozac , cymbalta

Nibs91
07-02-13, 12:18 PM
It's expensive. There are a few people at the pharmacy I work at that are on it. But every single one of them has mentioned how awesome this med is. I've been a little curious about it myself. Prozac and celexa have failed me so I'm going to talk to my psych and see if it is worth a try.