View Full Version : Choose (and Create) Your Own Adventure 2.0


Abi
07-12-13, 09:05 AM
There will always be 2 choices. Choose one and then make an entry that provides another 2 choices. Just make sure you quote the entry you have chosen to use. Have fun.

This game is it will branch off in a million different directions. At any point there will be multiple choices open and you can choose to continue on any that are left. Just make sure you always create 2 more choices. Remember you can decide to end a branch by death or some unfortunate choice, or a neutral or positive ending.


You awake to the sound of your alarm clock's screeching. Friday morning, 7:01 AM. You rub your eyes and head to the bathroom to empty your rather full bladder. Just then your phone rings. Unknown number. Do you

(1) Answer the phone (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510517&postcount=2)

(2) Ignore the call and go to p*** (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510541&postcount=3)

Abi
07-12-13, 09:45 AM
(1) Answer the phone

Lethargically, you answer the phone. An unfamiliar woman's voice greets you from the other end of the line. "<insert you name here>, you have five minutes to get out of the house. Get dressed and get out now. I will call you back."

What do you do?

(1) Hurriedly dress and leave the house

(2) Ignore the call and go to p*** (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510541&postcount=3)

TygerSan
07-12-13, 10:43 AM
(2) Ignore the call and go to p***

Around 4 minutes later, you hear the sound of boots clattering up the stairs, and someone begins banging loudly on the door to your flat.

(1) Grab the baseball bat out from under your bed and fling open the front door (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510552&postcount=4)

(2) Open the bedroom window and climb out the fire escape

Abi
07-12-13, 11:00 AM
(1) Grab the baseball bat out from under your bed and fling open the front door

You grab the baseball bat out from under your bed and fling open the front door. You are faced by a SWAT team armed with machineguns pointed at you. "Drop the weapon and put your hands in the air," one of them says.

You

(1) Comply with the SWAT officer (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510574&postcount=5)

(2) Fling the bat at the SWAT team and run back to the window (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510580&postcount=6)

TygerSan
07-12-13, 12:18 PM
(1) Comply with the SWAT officer

You briefly consider chucking the bat and making a break for it, but a quick glance through the back window reveals that you are completely surrounded.

You take a deep breath and start walking forward when your mobile -- which you had completely forgotten you were holding -- buzzes in your hand, indicating you have a text.

You

(1) Comply with the officer barking at you, and show him your hands, dropping the bat and the mobile.

(2) Chance the split-second it takes to glance at your mobile, reading the new text. (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510619&postcount=7)

Abi
07-12-13, 12:29 PM
Trying to figure out something that DOESN'T look like it was taken straight out of "Eagle Eye"...


(2) Fling the bat at the SWAT team and run back to the window

You fling the bat at the squad team leader. It hits him square on the forehead as you turn and run for the window.

A blast of machine gun fire follows, and seconds later your body is hit with a thousand hollow-point bullets. You are dead before your lifeless, tattered corpse hits the ground.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/80271/2/stock-photo-80271-corpse.jpg

TygerSan
07-12-13, 01:29 PM
Ha ha! Even when I am *writing* the story, I still die. Seriously, I always find the quickest path to death in these darned things.

(2) Chance the split-second it takes to glance at your mobile, reading the new text.

The text is 3 lines long. You manage to read the phrase "We've got you covered . . ." before the phone leaps out of your hand, skittering across the landing and over the balcony, shattering into tiny pieces on the pavement below.

Cursing, you drop the bat as you are tackled from behind. It occurs to you as you are falling, that these guys never showed you their badges or identified themselves officially in any way. . .

(1) Turn towards the man who is trying to arrest you to get a better view. (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510668&postcount=8)

(2) Go with the flow . . .

RobotInDisguise
07-12-13, 02:48 PM
(1) Turn towards the man who is trying to arrest you to get a better view.

Turning towards the man, you see that his entire face is blank. You

(1) Scream bloody murder

(2) continue running and go with the flow (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510694&postcount=9)

TygerSan
07-12-13, 04:14 PM
(2) continue running and go with the flow

Somehow the vision of the blank face of your would-be captors causes your mind to go completely blank.

You twist around, crawling desperately away from the thing that captured you. Somehow, you manage to make your way to the end of the balcony, but it's a dead end.

Glancing behind you reveals 3 blank-faced pursuers closing in on you. You are 3 stories above some rather overgrown bushes.

(1) You vault over the balcony, hoping that the bushes will break your fall. (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510717&postcount=10)

(2) You bullrush your attackers, hoping you can make it to the exit stairs behind them.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
07-12-13, 05:20 PM
(1) You vault over the balcony, hoping that the bushes will break your fall.

You vault over the balcony, landing on your back with the bushes breaking your fall, but confused and bewildered from a hit to the head. In your dazed and confused state, you see a mile or two up in the sky, a small private plane piloted by a goat, with a scruffy golden retriever hanging it's head out the passenger side window. The goat has the need for speed. The dog has a broken neck but is having the time of it's life. The goat and the dog are the best of friends. The goat, wide-eyed and sleep deprived with a cigarette hanging out it's mouth and a bottle of whiskey by it's seat is cranking "Free Bird" over the PA, throwing horns in the air with his right hand, and yelling "Yeah! Yeah, YEAH!!!". The dog continues to have the time of it's life and they remain the best of friends. You of course have no idea what is going on in the plane though, and no sooner than the flyover (hallucination???) has passed over, you have your arms thrown behind your back and the 'cuffs slapped on you... ...While being hauled off to the van you notice two golden retrievers sitting beside the apartment building about 150-200 feet away, a (cell phone???? :scratch:) by one's paw and a look of disgust on both of their faces, having watched the whole thing ...

continue... (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510924&postcount=11)

TygerSan
07-13-13, 08:50 AM
Huh?! Did that just happen???? The whole world blurs before your eyes. In a brief moment before you lose consciousness you realize that you just might be suffering from some sort of severe head injury. . . and then the world goes black.

continue... (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1510966&postcount=12)

Abi
07-13-13, 11:54 AM
You awake in a filthy room with mouldy walls. You are handcuffed and seated at an old, rotten, wooden table.

A blank-faced man is seated across you. "It's about time you woke up," he laughs.

You

(1) Ask the blank-faced man what the hell is going on

(2) Demand to call your lawyer

TygerSan
07-15-13, 11:49 AM
(1) Ask the blank-faced man what the hell is going on

Somehow, asking for a lawyer seems like a puzzling thing to do. It might be the pounding headache and the feeling like you've been injected with almost all the psychoactive and psychedelic compounds known to man, but you're not even sure who your lawyer is anymore, and you're pretty sure that you've kept your nose clean since college 15 + years ago.

The laughter from a man without a face jars you further into the morass of confusion. "How. . . who . . .what are you???? " You stammer, realizing that your throat is so dry you can barely speak a word.

If blank faces could stare, you swear he is staring at you . . . blankly.

"Here, this should help you out" he says, handing you a drinking glass, in which is a deep purple liquid.

(1) Drink the liquid.
(2) "Accidentally" spill it on the table.