View Full Version : From krill

Parterxred
07-19-13, 08:24 PM
I've noticed that my depressive systems have improved even more since adding an Omega 3 supplement which also contains vitamin D.

It's derived from krill. No fishy aftertaste.

Parterxred
07-19-13, 10:21 PM
I've noticed that my depressive systems have improved even more since adding an Omega 3 supplement which also contains vitamin D.

It's derived from krill. No fishy aftertaste.

More to this.

Blend of krill and fish oil
contains EPA and DHA
vitamin D
Funny part: non-repeating lemon lime flavor. no fishy after taste explained.

BellaVita
07-19-13, 10:22 PM
More to this.

Blend of krill and fish oil
contains EPA and DHA
vitamin D
Funny part: non-repeating lemon lime flavor. no fishy after taste explained.

Cool.

Does it produce fishy burps?

namazu
07-19-13, 10:25 PM
Have you tried either Omega-3 or Vitamin D supplements separately?

In other words, is the improvement specific to Omega-3 + Vitamin D together, or did that just happen to be the kind of Omega-3 supplement you picked up?

Have you ever had your Vitamin D levels tested? There's some controversy about what the "optimal" level of Vitamin D is, but my pdoc suggested I get it tested a few years ago, and it was kind of marginal/borderline "low". I've been taking a supplement since then. I can't say I've noticed a major difference, but then again a lot of other things have changed (meds and life circumstances).

I know some others on the forum have had good results with Omega-3 supplements or fish oil.

Lack of fishy aftertaste is a good thing!

Parterxred
07-19-13, 10:33 PM
Cool.

Does it produce fishy burps?

It doesn't.

BellaVita
07-19-13, 10:35 PM
It doesn't.

Okay.

That's great it's working for you.

:)

Parterxred
07-19-13, 10:37 PM
Have you tried either Omega-3 or Vitamin D supplements separately?

In other words, is the improvement specific to Omega-3 + Vitamin D together, or did that just happen to be the kind of Omega-3 supplement you picked up?

Have you ever had your Vitamin D levels tested? There's some controversy about what the "optimal" level of Vitamin D is, but my pdoc suggested I get it tested a few years ago, and it was kind of marginal/borderline "low". I've been taking a supplement since then. I can't say I've noticed a major difference, but then again a lot of other things have changed (meds and life circumstances).

I know some others on the forum have had good results with Omega-3 supplements or fish oil.

Lack of fishy aftertaste is a good thing!

My mom buys superfluous amounts of supplements so she got it for me.

I should get that tested. Among many other things.

There's a trend for people from here to move to the Pacific Northwest. They claim to require a vitamin D lamp?

I've never really looked into it.

Parterxred
07-19-13, 10:38 PM
Okay.

That's great it's working for you.

:)

Thanks!