View Full Version : Distracted with technology.

stivens
07-21-13, 05:36 AM
I've always been fairly stable with technology since quantifiable logic is next to birthday cake on my list of favorite things. The things is, though, I grew up right before mobile technology became in - so I am about two steps below intellectually deficient with cell phones. I actually don't have any craving to pick up the habit either, they change too often & I prefer looking at people. . .

Don't know why you are hearing any of this. . . I haven't been sleeping much lately due to a new venture, a sick dog & too many medications mixed in. So my brain is deep fried & leads me to do things like this. For some odd reason, I got this new phone & today I decided to dismantle an old hard drive without any reason. I was mesmerized by the guts and wanted to try out the camera:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/themadboyblog/20130720_173133_RichtoneHDR.jpg

So that's all, done chirping for now. Going to watch the sunrise now!

BellaVita
07-21-13, 05:58 AM
Cool! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Fraser_0762
07-21-13, 06:29 AM
I'm the same.

Love technology and dismantling things to see what makes them tick. Don't get me started on mobile phones though!

Blanched Dubois
07-21-13, 09:00 AM
Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep and really sorry about your dog - hope you get sleep and doggy gets well SOON.